Check your account email address ×

You dumb fucks certainly know how to pick’em

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hard to believe so many here seem to WANT their taxes raised and hate tax cuts.....BECAUSE THE DEFICIT derp derp derp.....

Cutting taxes along with raising spending is a bad plan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reduce taxes, increase spending, take credit for good economic times, lose and then deficits are important.  Been the Repug position for decades.  

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hard to believe so many here seem to WANT their taxes raised and hate tax cuts.....BECAUSE THE DEFICIT derp derp derp.....

that's your boy right there.... own it.  ;)

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Wow, everyone got a slight bump in take home pay.... and an even BIGGER fucking deficit/debt load.

Trump for KING 

Americans have a 13 second attention span... 

squirrel-dog.gif

The deficit really didn't affect me any.....still have more money in my pocket..

And if you think any president is going to take care of that deficit anytime soon... your sadly mistaken

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cutting taxes along with raising spending is a bad plan. 

I wonder if Racer has become like Trump... ya know, not paying his bills n such?  

bUT hiS p0LiciES... :crazy:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The deficit really didn't affect me any.....still have more money in my pocket

who should... or how should it be paid?  

America now... It's all about ME

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Impeached twice, indicted, with more to come. I can easily imagine the outrage from the right had Obama banged some ho and then paid her hush money to cover it up before an election.

and that’s the least of his worries! LOL. Do us all favor, stay away from voting booths. You’ve proven time after time all you’re capable of doing is picking losers. Whether it’s George, Palin,Trump…..

You and your butt buddy Rectum Rider are both just a couple of clueless, mental morons. 

Answer: Because hypocrisy is at the heart of the Democrats. - Imgflip

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You and your butt buddy Rectum Rider are both just a couple of clueless, mental morons. 

Answer: Because hypocrisy is at the heart of the Democrats. - Imgflip

The issue isn’t the payment , it was hiding and lying about the payment during a campaign ….holy fuck 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The issue isn’t the payment , it was hiding and lying about the payment during a campaign ….holy fuck 

I know what the issue is but just saying where do we start and stop with this BS. It's a political witch hunt and that's all. The shit the evil Dems have pulled on Trump while he was in office is criminal. They should take your advice and kill themselves!

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I know what the issue is but just saying where do we start and stop with this BS. It's a political witch hunt and that's all. The shit the evil Dems have pulled on Trump while he was in office is criminal. They should take your advice and kill themselves!

It is indeed political ….the entirety of the establishment has looked away from this shit for years and years as they all engaged in the same behavior. That’s doesn’t mean it isn’t illegal and if this Orange retard has to be the first domino to fall followed by many more then so be it. 

1 hour ago, gravy davey said:

Why are liberals so mad all of the time?   :dunno:

All of the people who fantasize about smashing teeth over Internet posts are Trumpers. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Why? I’ve never sent money to any politician, not even friends of mine.

nice fail.

sorry, thought you were Viper

You both have the same Trans pink colored circle 

Need help picking out something more befitting? 

c9e7333987286102d96f6e2672588b9aa9-trump

37 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I wonder if Racer has become like Trump... ya know, not paying his bills n such?  

bUT hiS p0LiciES... :crazy:

You are trying way to hard.  Name someone that did something different.  trump's policies were better than any dem over the last 2 decades.  If you want to pay more in taxes, you are free to do so.  Will you do your part now and pay off your share of the debt right now?   

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You are trying way to hard.  Name someone that did something different.  trump's policies were better than any dem over the last 2 decades.  If you want to pay more in taxes, you are free to do so.  Will you do your part now and pay off your share of the debt right now?   

not even breaking a sweat there Sport... Let's get back to this 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/57043-you-dumb-fucks-certainly-know-how-to-pick’em/&do=findComment&comment=1549939

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So if no one is above the law and hill definitely broke the law but the DOJ refused to charge her because well, she was above the law, how is it the rally cry from dems ?

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't have to read further than the first sentence to know it is bunk.. I saw a huge jump in my weekly paycheck.... so yes, he lowered my taxes. 

You must have bought an electric car or get paid poopy.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you should really send him some money 😂

Yes. He needs it.