Check your account email address ×

DOJ has more evidence of possible Trump obstruction in classified documents case: Washington Post

• Platinum Contributing Member

The old anonymous sources :lol:... This sounds like Russia collusion all over again.

Meanwhile Biden gets to drive around freely in his Corvette littering the roads with docs.....no big deal

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The old anonymous sources :lol:... This sounds like Russia collusion all over again.

Meanwhile Biden gets to drive around freely in his Corvette littering the roads with docs.....no big deal

have you considered sending him some $ for his legal defense fund for all the various witch hunts STILL going on? 

52 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

have you considered sending him some $ for his legal defense fund for all the various witch hunts STILL going on? 

Yeah I considered it but not going through that again.... These will all play out and fall apart on their own:bc:... Although I bet they try to drag it out Right till the election

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3930885-doj-has-more-evidence-of-possible-trump-obstruction-in-classified-documents-case-washington-post/

my, he's just getting kicked from every angle 

if Trump was a FS'er, Ben would probably suggest he kill himself.

Have to pull out all the stops it is getting close to election season and Fink says NO blackwater will not have any of it 

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah I considered it but not going through that again.... These will all play out and fall apart on their own:bc:... Although I bet they try to drag it out Right till the election

Again ?

13 hours ago, toslow said:

Most have a huge lead in the polls for the pedos to going this hard this early 

did people honestly believe all of Trump's legal issues would just magically go away after he announced his 3rd run... like COVID?  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

did people honestly believe all of Trump's legal issues would just magically go away after he announced his 3rd run... like COVID?  :lol:

Still don't get it Karen.  You're becoming Snowrider.