Check your account email address ×

Ready for more war???

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...that's what the overall consensus would be too.  I bet you have tons of accolades to your name.  JUST TONS!  

Fuck you liberal trash.  

coming from a well versed idiot such as yourself, that's a compliment. 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

People who didn't serve making fun of people who didn't serve.  The ones that served be all like....

Image result for yawn gif

Not serving and dodging the draft ain't the same no matter what anyone says. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Not serving and dodging the draft ain't the same no matter what anyone says. 

No, they're not.  But everyone has a choice.  Some just had it made for them and refused.  Fine.  But I don't see much higher moral high ground from the ones that chose not to serve vs. the ones that refused to serve.  Certainly not high enough to throw stones from it.

Just sayin'.

War is not a place any kid should wish for, or any parent should want their kid to go to. It is a cruel surreal place without reason no matter what the fight is. You learn that the first time you hear someone crying out on the verge of death from battle. A hopeless feeling no one should ever have to hear or feel themselves. Thank god their parents don't have to hear that. I was gung-ho, rip their throats out when I was 18. Wanted to go drop bodies for freedom and shit. Fucking silly. Bunch of tours to those shit holes just made me a prick. I have to literally force myself to feel normal emotions at times. Other than anger of course, that comes easy. 

So we sit here saying draft dodger this, just war that, freedom needed here, whatever. In the end it is another generation of boys with good intentions that will come back wishing they didn't have to remember the things they saw. Not all of it is bad. Still wouldn't trade the experience for anything (that one is hard to explain if you haven't been in combat), but anyone who advocates for war without a truly just cause is a fucking traitor in my book now. There is a moral imperative for war in the right circumstance, I just can't figure out any possibility in which that exists currently. No tyrant trying to silence a continent, just weak men backed into the corner by circumstance and circumstantial evil without any sort of definitive truth as to what is happening. 

Fuck war. We will always need and should always want those who prepare for the war that is just. Men who stand to and train day and night for it. They should be taken care of. Given the right tools. The right training. The right preparation. We just cant figure out how to elect officials that will FUCKING let them train and not feel the need to exercise their "power" by letting them off the leash without good cause. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

War is not a place any kid should wish for, or any parent should want their kid to go to. It is a cruel surreal place without reason no matter what the fight is. You learn that the first time you hear someone crying out on the verge of death from battle. A hopeless feeling no one should ever have to hear or feel themselves. Thank god their parents don't have to hear that. I was gung-ho, rip their throats out when I was 18. Wanted to go drop bodies for freedom and shit. Fucking silly. Bunch of tours to those shit holes just made me a prick. I have to literally force myself to feel normal emotions at times. Other than anger of course, that comes easy. 

So we sit here saying draft dodger this, just war that, freedom needed here, whatever. In the end it is another generation of boys with good intentions that will come back wishing they didn't have to remember the things they saw. Not all of it is bad. Still wouldn't trade the experience for anything (that one is hard to explain if you haven't been in combat), but anyone who advocates for war without a truly just cause is a fucking traitor in my book now. There is a moral imperative for war in the right circumstance, I just can't figure out any possibility in which that exists currently. No tyrant trying to silence a continent, just weak men backed into the corner by circumstance and circumstantial evil without any sort of definitive truth as to what is happening. 

Fuck war. We will always need and should always want those who prepare for the war that is just. Men who stand to and train day and night for it. They should be taken care of. Given the right tools. The right training. The right preparation. We just cant figure out how to elect officials that will FUCKING let them train and not feel the need to exercise their "power" by letting them off the leash without good cause. 

A-Fucking-Men... :bc:

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good post.  

It became clear as crystal to me that when the left and the right both rejoiced when our little Tomahawk "save the children" barrage took place for no real good (proven) reason and IMO, not clear evidence who did it, well, we are what we are: a war machine.  Both sides want it, and they seem to be pushing hard to get it.  

I just SMH and hope we have the balls to get whatever it is we want done fast and done right.  Take the gloves off and go hard to the prize and be done with it.  DONE WITH IT.  Fuck this occupying force for decades shit.  Take what we want, force our will, and save money and lots of lives.  As ugly as that sounds, it sometimes seems that's the best we are gonna get.

I hope I'm wrong and it's all political posturing to force our will without actual military action.  Gross in another way, but I'm tired of seeing amputees as a normal part of our society.

I fancy myself a bit of a war historian and looking at how we've come to where we are now and what and why we MAY be doing it is pretty perplexing.  I state "may" because I'm not 100% sure of anything right now.  I think (hope) we are trying to scare the shit out of the world so we don't have to lose more lives.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You voted for an asshole who had an excuse of a sore foot to avoid the draft. 

Look at the medals your leader earned!!!

fc7508293424bb3409bd0dd76953ecac.jpg

Compare Trump in Highschool to Barry in Highschool, Ballsack :finger: 

Barry even said if his Highschool years were online he would have never been POTUS :finger2: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

In order to make Trump look good, Momo has to compare him to a guy that is everything Republicans don't like. 

Poor :chomp:

The clown admitted he was a dope head and a layabout do nothing sack of shit :finger: Trump was the head of his class at a high end military school you stupid brain dead fuck  :finger3: 

• Like 1

Just now, Momorider said:

The clown admitted he was a dope head and a layabout do nothing sack of shit :finger: Trump was the head of his class at a high end military school you stupid brain dead fuck  :finger3: 

Yeah, sure he was. :lol:

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

there's always going to be monsters in the world. preparing and being prepared is the responsibility of any nation that recognizes the important venture of freedom. let's not create monsters where there's simply a baboon. or worse, we become that monster which we're guarding against. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Fucking great post dude. :bc: