Ready for more war???

Two thing , obviously the US would "sponsor" another false flag where little Kim does some egregious thing to step over the line to justify our attacking him. Its how the US operates and will continue to operate and the dumbass bootlicking flag waivers are too stupid to see it.

Secondly it is widely rumoured that the momo has perfected the art of breathing through a cock so he never chokes nor does he come up for air until the job is done. Well done momo , there is something to be said for perfecting ones craft and you sir are an artisan cock sucker

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Two thing , obviously the US would "sponsor" another false flag where little Kim does some egregious thing to step over the line to justify our attacking him. Its how the US operates and will continue to operate and the dumbass bootlicking flag waivers are too stupid to see it.

Secondly it is widely rumoured that the momo has perfected the art of breathing through a cock so he never chokes nor does he come up for air until the job is done. Well done momo , there is something to be said for perfecting ones craft and you sir are an artisan cock sucker

:lies: from the Bipolarhooknosed clueless FUCK

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He can breath and eat from the same cock, master of his trade.

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

100% true story :bc: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You think lil kim is going to provoke? Or another false flag on the horizon. Wait for it...

1710810650-resized_kim-jong-un-meme-generator-when-i-said-nuke-the-chinese-i-meant-put-the-takeout-in-the-microwave-dfe598.jpg

I don't think he's stupid enough to 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

fuck you 

Fuck you too, pussy 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I agree.   If you attack them you have to hit every artillery site within range of Seoul simultaneously because he would reign down artillery on the south.  To start shit means a major conflict.  Its not like Syria who is already embattled and weakened and you can just lob some Tomahawks in without immediate counter attacks. 

I just think he likes being on the news. I honestly don't think he would fuck with the US.   Even he knows if he did, it wouldn't turn out pretty for him 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't think he's stupid enough to 

Fuck you too, pussy 

I just think he likes being on the news. I honestly don't think he would fuck with the US.   Even he knows if he did, it wouldn't turn out pretty for him 

Trump???? or Lil Kim .....they are both the same :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Struck a nerve. :lol:

He knows it's wrong. How can you bitch about others not wanting to serve if you never did? It's the definition of hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

You always seem to think that....the more you throw your service around the more trivial it becomes.

Becomes???? He draws it like a plastic six shooter with the orange end on it 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

He knows it's wrong. How can you bitch about others not wanting to serve if you never did? It's the definition of hypocrisy. 

There is a difference between draft dodging and choosing not to enlist

Real fucking hypocrisy is choosing to shit your pants vs going to war and then spending an entire life time cheering on other peoples kids being sent to war ......that is the very definition of hypocrite 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , you're right. Trump supporters are probably actually more ignorant than NK's lil Kim supporters 

Like there was every any doubt just how brain dead you actually are :guzzle:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah , you're right. Trump supporters are probably actually more ignorant than NK's lil Kim supporters 

Heavily into the booze already eh? 

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

Struck a nerve. :lol:

Just telling it like it is :bc:

37 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is a difference between draft dodging and choosing not to enlist

Real fucking hypocrisy is choosing to shit your pants vs going to war and then spending an entire life time cheering on other peoples kids being sent to war ......that is the very definition of hypocrite 

Like I said, if you've never served, you have zero room to talk about anyone else who hasn't. No matter what . 

47 minutes ago, Edmo said:

to say a person needs to have been in the military to have an opinion on this subject is probably the most pathetic statement i've ever heard on this board. well, maybe the second most pathetic. momo holds the record for the most pathetic of everything. 

I heard this guy on the radio saying that Pyongyang is basically one of the most ideal places on earth to nuke. between two mountain ranges and on a peninsula prevailing winds will take fallout out to sea :lol:

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

to say a person needs to have been in the military to have an opinion on this subject is probably the most pathetic statement i've ever heard on this board. well, maybe the second most pathetic. momo holds the record for the most pathetic of everything. 

:lies:you have over 2000 posts just on this incarnation of the site that are more pathetic

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1