Ready for more war???

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:you have over 2000 posts just on this incarnation of the site that are more pathetic

says the guy with near 12k useless posts in less than a year holy smokes get a life outside of FS :lol::lmao: 

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

to say a person needs to have been in the military to have an opinion on this subject is probably the most pathetic statement i've ever heard on this board. well, maybe the second most pathetic. momo holds the record for the most pathetic of everything. 

You're allowed an opinion on whatever you want. But to bash someone that didn't serve, when you didn't either, is weak IMO.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

to say a person needs to have been in the military to have an opinion on this subject is probably the most pathetic statement i've ever heard on this board. well, maybe the second most pathetic. momo holds the record for the most pathetic of everything. 

They don't NEED to, but it helps when you start getting into the weeds and it's pretty clear you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  Maybe you should go find a different board that is free of veterans so you can run your suck more freely without fear of retribution and thus, getting your panties tangled up between your ham hocks.

Cunt.

:bc:

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:you have over 2000 posts just on this incarnation of the site that are more pathetic

:goodpost:

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You're allowed an opinion on whatever you want. But to bash someone that didn't serve, when you didn't either, is weak IMO.

:true:

It should be fairly obvious to those who try to maintain control of their own hypocrisy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:true:

It should be fairly obvious to those who try to maintain control of their own hypocrisy.

spinfigure has had issues keeping his own multiple FS personalities under control so take with a grain of salt.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They don't NEED to, but it helps when you start getting into the weeds and it's pretty clear you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  Maybe you should go find a different board that is free of veterans so you can run your suck more freely without fear of retribution and thus, getting your panties tangled up between your ham hocks.

Cunt.

lol. i'm fine right here. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

He knows it's wrong. How can you bitch about others not wanting to serve if you never did? It's the definition of hypocrisy. 

Because those same people who never served are going around playing chickenhawk.........and spin dry isn't. So it's not the same.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Cunt.

no need to get all testy. i just don't like you. never have. opinions, you know....

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Because those same people who never served are going around playing chickenhawk.........and spin dry isn't. So it's not the same.

I pointed this out...Edmo isnt too bright 

• Platinum Contributing Member

So wait a minute....just because I didn't serve I can't criticize Dick Cheney for orchestrating a fiasco that killed and maimed hundreds of thousands....whoever is saying that can go fuck themselves twice. Oh and guess what fuck that asshole McCain for always pushing for more war and I don't give a fuck that he served....that free pass has fucking expired.

Edited by Biggie Smails

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I would have thought anyone who served would look down on anyone who dodged the draft more than anyone. Back when the draft was in place draft dodgers weren't to popular to say the least. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I pointed this out...Edmo isnt too bright 

I agree with that part of your post. But I don't GAF what the Nuge, Kid rock, Cher, or any other celebrity thinks. Bunch of fucking self important douches. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I agree with that part of your post. But I don't GAF what the Nuge, Kid rock, Cher, or any other celebrity thinks. Bunch of fucking self important douches. 

ok ....well then you should say that because when reading your posts it is not obvious that you care to acknowledge that distinction....which was the whole point of the issue

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

no need to get all testy. i just don't like you. never have. opinions, you know....

Oh, come on now, you just don't like me here on the internet.  I guarantee you in person, you'd fucking hate me. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So wait a minute....just because I didn't serve I can't criticize Dick Cheney for orchestrating a fiasco that killed and maimed hundreds of thousands....whoever is saying that can go fuck themselves twice. Oh and guess what fuck that asshole McCain for always pushing for more war and I don't give a fuck that he served....that free pass has fucking expired.

Yes!  Wait...No!  wait...whut?   :lmao:

This whole thing was about people who didn't serve "busting on" others that didn't serve.  That's all.

12 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I would have thought anyone who served would look down on anyone who dodged the draft more than anyone. Back when the draft was in place draft dodgers weren't to popular to say the least. 

Well, that's kind of a long time ago.  And for me at least, I just don't wanna hear all the excuses in the world.  A simple "I was scared" will do fine and we can carry on.  Actually, my last experience with two "Double D's (Draft Dodgers)", went exactly that way...after they beat around the bush about it in front of me and a Navy buddy of mine.  Finally one fessed up and called it what it was....They were scared to die.  NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!  And we got shit faced at that pub in VA Beach watching some stupid fucking game of African Handball.  God I can't stand that sport....must be a East coast/West coast thing.  But I sucked it up because I needed one of those grumpy old farts to sign a contract the next day. :lol:

8 hours ago, Anler said:

I have found that the people who are the first to resort to violence are the least capable of intelligent discussion or solutions. Hurting people is easy, helping people is hard. 

Shut up eatler.

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Bingo 

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I guess since I haven't wrecked a Vette or sunk a sled I really shouldn't jump on bhen... hypocrisy and all...

x2 

Sorry Eagle beak :bc:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

So we can strike "What do you know from personal experience" from the FSCE lexicon, because we now need no type of experience or first hand knowledge.

Makes things very easy for the do nothing losers on the site. :bc:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

So we can strike "What do you know from personal experience" from the FSCE lexicon, because we now need no type of experience or first hand knowledge.

Makes things very easy for the do nothing losers on the site. :bc:

Personal experiences can still carry weight in a subject without personal experience being required to comment on it.

I bet that blows your fucking mind though. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Personal experiences can still carry weight in a subject without personal experience being required to comment on it.

I bet that blows your fucking mind though. 

I will always take your word though.

You're sharp.

Edgy even. :snore: