Check your account email address ×

French Election/Gay Granola Kayak Thread

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am not the one obsessed with proving I have the most bad ass Thule rack on my Prius .

Make up your mind. Is it a Subaru or a Prius?

You know this all started because your band of bitches were trying to prove they were cool enough to run class IV.

Which is funny because although it can be a lot of fun, no decent boater brags about their class IV ability.

They just keep burying themselves deeper. 

Arctic got so worked up he started showing photos of his watercraft.  "look at me, I can go quickly on flat water when I'm not jerking it on my pontoon boat.

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You know this all started because your band of bitches were trying to prove they were cool enough to run class IV.

Which is funny because although it can be a lot of fun, no decent boater brags about their class IV ability.

Arctic got so worked up he started showing photos of his watercraft.  "look at me, I can go quickly on flat water when I'm not jerking it on my pontoon boat.

NO one gives a shit about any sort you can carry on a roof rack

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We love kayaking ,and my youngest doesn't get scared. :lol:

IMG_1685.JPG

IMG_1686.JPG

IMG_1692.JPGThat's Lake Superior ,the biggest and scariest of them all.

Edited by Woodtick
Scary lake
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Worked up?  I pegged you as a cheap ass fuck.  Now be a dear and show us a pic of your kayak carrying mobile.  Is it all electric?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It's already way past that.  Best to let him keep going until he tires himself out. :lol:

Waaay past that. He just gets worse and worse with his BS 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

We love kayaking ,and my youngest doesn't get scared. :lol:

IMG_1685.JPG

IMG_1686.JPG

IMG_1692.JPGThat's Lake Superior ,the biggest and scariest of them all.

Look at you go on the lake. That almost looks safe enough for a pontoon boat. 

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Rev, doesn't even realize, nobody is laughing with you, just at you. 

He's like the "Mini me" of SnowRider. Really fucking sad :lol: 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Poor Rev, doesn't even realize, nobody is laughing with you, just at you. 

To be more specific, people that think Donald Trump is a better President than Obama was or Hillary would have been Are laughing at me. I'm ok with that. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

To be more specific, people that think Donald Trump is a better President than Obama was or Hillary would have been Are laughing at me. I'm ok with that. 

Its good you've accepted the fact that you are stupid.

Edited by Dave

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No...we are all pretty much just laughing at you because you're you. Nothing real too specific just there's you and there's everyone else who's laughing :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

Its good you've accepted the fact that you are stupid.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No...we are all pretty much just laughing at you because you're you. Nothing real too specific just there's you and there's everyone else who's laughing :lol: 

I wasn't stupid enough to pretend I paddled class IV to someone that has kayaked for close to 30 years. 

It was obvious to anyone bored enough to read this thread that you were both lying. 

But Kudos on following the Trump mantra. When caught in a lie, just keep lying. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I wasn't stupid enough to pretend I paddled class IV to someone that has kayaked for close to 30 years. 

It was obvious to anyone bored enough to read this thread that you were both lying. 

Yeah yeah we've heard it soo many times :bla:

Now go eat some granola and STFU already :bc: 

Edited by Skidooski

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think even most Hillary supporters are laughing at you.  Mini SR.

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah yeah we've heard it soo many times :bla:

Now go eat some granola and STFU already :bc: 

But do you inderstand?  Do you truly understand that when people see you lie about unimportant things. They won't trust you on important stuff. I'll use a safe game so you won't get scared. If someone lies about their golf score in a friendly game. You can be sure they will lie when money is on the line. I'm sure you and Dave would lie about mileage on a sled to get a few extra bucks. Or basically lie about anything. 

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think even most Hillary supporters are laughing at you.  Mini SR.

Am I suppose to believe you can think?  You sold a jet boat for a pontoon boat. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well ive honestly never run the coliseum in the summer....cause its above water....thats how i knew you were lying. :news: