Check your account email address ×

Powerful stuff

Just now, akvanden said:

Not mine. I know you liked that screenshot of our convo from well over a year ago. 

As far as goalpost, you're a walking contradiction. Here's just one from the other day: Dr Li has the facts! Truth since 2020! She says it's Chinese military lab made. ....and how does AC interpret that? "It's the US fault! Ecohealth is a CIA front who released it on the world so several pharma companies could make some extra money for a few years because they made the vaccine in 2017! And Gates! And WEF. 

WTF..... Dr Li never mentions any of this. @TakedowntheCCP must really mean something else. Same with CHINESE MILTARY LAB MADE.  :dunno:

image.png.2334301f8b50d6573a33ccb20f2fffda.png

Wow, you really are a moron.

Li was the first to claim this came from Wuhan over 3 years ago, she never claimed the US funded the research, nor did I claim she said so.  Those claims came out a year later, but not from her.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

China is a minor player in this, China is the culprit, China has nothing to do with this, the DOD is solely responsible, Fauci is responsible, Bill Gates is responsible….FFS AC are there any more positions you would like to take? 🤣

Do you have any opinion other than hitching your broken wagon to Deepfaggot?

Your government is behind covid using China to get away from performing GOF research on American soil.

Blissful ignorance right here.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow, you really are a moron.

Li was the first to claim this came from Wuhan over 3 years ago, she never claimed the US funded the research, nor did I claim she said so.  Those claims came out a year later, but not from her.  

Tweets from March 3rd. She knows the origin but doesn't yet know she needs to change her @TakedowntheCCP to @TakedowntheUSA? Does she follow you on twitter? You could help her. 

Just now, akvanden said:

Tweets from March 3rd. She knows the origin but doesn't yet know she needs to change her @TakedowntheCCP to @TakedowntheUSA? Does she follow you on twitter? You could help her. 

No, she called this in Jan 2020 not March.

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

The evidence is the C19 Virus,  the Pandemic, the Lockdowns , the constant Lying and coverups about a "possible" Lab leak. The censoring and labeling of "misinformation" on social media like Youtube and Facebook if you even mentioned a Lab leak. The lies from Fauci under oath about Gain of Function funding. 

It came from the lab , created by Humans, period.  Get that thru your head. 

It never came from a wet market, and it never would have.....  even tho you fell for that one hook line and sinker :lol:

Zero evidence of this being a lab leak. Total conjecture. No one has brought forth even a shred of proof. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Zero evidence of this being a lab leak. Total conjecture. No one has brought forth even a shred of proof. 

The furin cleavage site is actually the smoking gun of coming from a lab.

There is zero proof of it coming from a wet market or jumping from bat to human, yet that didn't stop you from making a spectacle of yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you have any opinion other than hitching your broken wagon to Deepfaggot?

Your government is behind covid using China to get away from performing GOF research on American soil.

Blissful ignorance right here.

You are quite possibly on the spectrum…holy fuck.🤣

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are quite possibly on the spectrum…holy fuck.🤣

What is he wrong about?  I’ll stay on the I don’t trust the government side, and what makes sense until they give me adequate reason to trust them again

Edited by DriftBusta

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The furin cleavage site is actually the smoking gun of coming from a lab.

If so, why aren't you smart enough to understand it and share?  If there was a smoking gun you'd scream it at the top of your lungs on here.  Obviously there isn't.  

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What is he wrong about?  I’ll stay on the I don’t trust the government side, and what makes sense until they give me adequate reason to trust them again

He is wrong about everything.  Contradicts himself ALL the time.  Hard to be right when you can't agree with yourself.  Guy is a complete nutjob idiot and if you don't see that you are as well.  As for your other gem, I haven't seen a single person on here claim to trust the government implicitly.  Idiotic to think everything is either black or white.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If so, why aren't you smart enough to understand it and share?  If there was a smoking gun you'd scream it at the top of your lungs on here.  Obviously there isn't.  

He is wrong about everything.  Contradicts himself ALL the time.  Hard to be right when you can't agree with yourself.  Guy is a complete nutjob idiot and if you don't see that you are as well.  As for your other gem, I haven't seen a single person on here claim to trust the government implicitly.  Idiotic to think everything is either black or white.  

I linked a clip that showed the former CDC director explain it.  Sorry if that is above your IQ level.

If we just all do nothing for two weeks I heard it would flatten the virus curve.:lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are you a retard?

Nope, exactly why I won't bother with your links.  If occasionally you had one worth a shit, perhaps, but you haven't.  On the other hand if you are so convinced that you have some knowledge you learned from a clip or from some source it ought to be easy for you to summarize it and make a point.  That is if you aren't a retard.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Blissful ignorance.

Again, you are the one making ignorant claims.  If they weren't ignorant you'd have a way to back them up and could state something other than "see this link, derrr, keep your head in the sand".

Are you smart enough to even walk?  I can imagine that the effort to lift your right leg and then your left is enough to give you a mental breakdown.

Just now, Deephaven said:

Again, you are the one making ignorant claims.  If they weren't ignorant you'd have a way to back them up and could state something other than "see this link, derrr, keep your head in the sand".

Are you smart enough to even walk?  I can imagine that the effort to lift your right leg and then your left is enough to give you a mental breakdown.

Why would I summarize an expert when you can just listen to the expert yourself?

Poor Deepfaggot.  

• Like 1

Lol, expert.  :lol:

So you aren't smart enough to know what they said, but think they are an expert.  You should really stop with the stupid links.  They have no value and you obviously don't even understand them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

So explain why he is wrong, then... :dunno:

I understand what he is saying, and I have only a passing knowledge of all this shit. Surely you have done some research to see if he is right or wrong... so explain it to us....

Thanks in advance.....

Still one of my favorites,  when we left our shit hole state to get away from the fascist regime.  Later arrested for non mask compliance while getting a smoothie.  

Fuck anyone who runs cover for these piece of shit politicians.   

B0AEDD01-821B-451F-95B8-34E7072282B4.jpeg

00E4659A-215D-4E17-92F5-0F9169DDAFF8.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

So explain why he is wrong, then... :dunno:

I understand what he is saying, and I have only a passing knowledge of all this shit. Surely you have done some research to see if he is right or wrong... so explain it to us....

Thanks in advance.....

He didn't make a point, what is there to refute?  He has no point. Isn't smart enough to.