Check your account email address ×

Powerful stuff

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your side which consists of AC has talked in circles for months and does nothing but call people names.

You should have been smart enough to see through this fraud by your government.

Keep your wagon hitched to Deepfaggot and see where it gets you.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You should have been smart enough to see through this fraud by your government.

Keep your wagon hitched to Deepfaggot and see where it gets you.

My position is the same as your new compadre Woolie…maybe call him a moron as well.😉

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Then maybe start sounding like it.

I don't think there's anyone on this forum that agrees with you 100%. 50% at most more likely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don’t, I’m not suckling any narrative.  I have said many times now there isn’t definitive evidence for either hypothesis.  I’ve also said I am not a big fan of Fauci, no one cares to accept that either constantly saying I swallow the government load.

Neal

So the proper response from Fauchi and friends should have been we don't have enough evidence to say what the origins of the virus are but we will pursue all avenues. I think we can agree that would have been the proper scientific answer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

So the proper response from Fauchi and friends should have been we don't have enough evidence to say what the origins of the virus are but we will pursue all avenues. I think we can agree that would have been the proper scientific answer.

The lab leak hypothesis will get plenty of traction during this time of conflict with China. “China fucked the entire world” ought to be the narrative. They are a very dangerous and irresponsible enemy of the free world. 

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

I don't think there's anyone on this forum that agrees with you 100%. 50% at most more likely.

You're in the mass formation psychosis group.   Ie part of the brainwashed simpleton morons.

I could care less what you think, if fact that's your crutch, you can't think for yourself.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The lab leak hypothesis will get plenty of traction during this time of conflict with China. “China fucked the entire world” ought to be the narrative. They are a very dangerous and irresponsible enemy of the free world. 

That's the new narrative, except the US really owns Covid.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're in the mass formation psychosis group.   Ie part of the brainwashed simpleton morons.

I could care less what you think, if fact that's your crutch, you can't think for yourself.

My questioning everything you say is thinking for myself.

You on the otherhand just post others thoughts which you pass as your facts.

A fine example of this is some dead Dr. claimed you could get AIDS from the booster shot. Why only from the booster?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's the new narrative, except the US really owns Covid.

Of course. America is responsible for all the ill effects throughout the world. Authoritarian regimes get a pass from you and your ilk. 

A fine example of this is some dead Dr. claimed you could get AIDS from the booster shot. Why only from the booster?

What happens when you get vaxxed and then get the virus you were supposed to be protected against and then get it again.  That is called VAIDS and yes we are seeing that.  It is destroying your immune system.

Stay stupid.  Go get another booster so you can travel. 

Fucking moron.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Of course. America is responsible for all the ill effects throughout the world. Authoritarian regimes get a pass from you and your ilk. 

Where do you think the US is standing right now.

Its not just from the booster, its an accumulative event.  The more the worse it is.

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its not just from the booster, its an accumulative event.  The more the worse it is.

Goalpost move. :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What happens when you get vaxxed and then get the virus you were supposed to be protected against and then get it again.  That is called VAIDS and yes we are seeing that.  It is destroying your immune system.

Stay stupid.  Go get another booster so you can travel. 

Fucking moron.

So nothing new. Gotcha.

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Where do you think the US is standing right now.

Oh for christ sake. You’re such a fucking pussy. You have no understanding of what living under an authoritarian regime is like. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go look up VAIDS.  

"But I'm thankful for my vax or it could have been worse":lol:

We've been through this before and I owned the shit out of you. No need to do it again.

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Even his cuck loving friend Ace won't break 25%.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You just described yourself to a T.  If you could think at all you could actually make a point.   You fail over and over and over and rely on other people to say things for you.  That is the definition of NOT thinking for yourself.  So yes, you are a brainwashed simpleton moron.  The only way you will get beyond that is to start actually posting a statement of your opinion instead of just links to others opinions.  You are the definition of a sheep.  Fucking pathetic sheep.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What happens when you get vaxxed and then get the virus you were supposed to be protected against and then get it again. 

Pathetic goal post move, not a statement but a question.  You need to think and formulate something for yourself.  That would show you can think instead of just highlighting you are a brainwashed simpleton moron.

That is called VAIDS and yes we are seeing that.  It is destroying your immune system.

There is a whole thread relating to this where you only posted links, showed you can't think, and never stated ANYTHING to prove this to be true.  Completely debunked yet your dumb moron ass is following your flock of idiots and posting it again.  Wake up!!! Or if you can prove it, go back to the AIDS thread and do it.  If not you are continuing to prove you are a brainwashed simpleton moron.

Again, another thread for this.  You are just making stuff up now.  Can't wait to see you try to explain how you came to this conclusion in that thread.  Go share it.  If not, again it shows you are a brainwashed simpleton moron.

Bet you can't do anything but prove you are a moron.  There is one way to prove you are not, but you've never made an eloquent statement that was defendable ever on this forum so it is pretty much guaranteed you won't.  Since you are all in on it, start in the AIDS thread and prove us all wrong.  We are waiting.

Since you are probably too much of a simpleton to search, here is a link.  No excuses.  Prove your point for ONCE.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Sure, they could even state a way they lean, but all possibilities are being perused.  :bc:

Fauci certainly bumbled.  It seems a bit harder for people to lay blame at Francis Collins feet though.  Any thoughts as to why that is?

Neal