Check your account email address ×

Powerful stuff

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

We are way past that.  That was know over 3 years ago, you're just being told now buy the liars who you put your trust in.

I didn't put my trust in anyone. I merely call out your bullshit. You are no farther ahead than you were a year ago. 

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't put my trust in anyone. I merely call out your bullshit. You are no farther ahead than you were a year ago. 

Who did I say funded the Wuhan lab and when?

CBS News has obtained records that appear to show the U.S. government may have paid twice for projects in Wuhan, China, through the NIH and USAID. Some of those research projects may be tied to labs implicated in the lab leak COVID-19 origin theory. Catherine Herridge reports from Washington.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

CBS News has obtained records that appear to show the U.S. government may have paid twice for projects in Wuhan, China, through the NIH and USAID. Some of those research projects may be tied to labs implicated in the lab leak COVID-19 origin theory. Catherine Herridge reports from Washington.

You've changed your story at least half a dozen times in the past 2 weeks it's hard to remember what you said. Mind you, you never really use your own words, you just copy and paste irrelevant Twitter opinions.

Edited by Steve753

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is even a book written about it.  Holy fucking morons Batman.

If you link it, we can assume it is fiction based on the rest of what you link.  Either way, if you've read it and want to summarize any logical point in it, please do.  If not, then indeed it is just another goalpost move on your part.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

...Steve answers that well \/   ....almost

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You've changed your story at least half a dozen times in the past 2 weeks it's hard to remember what you said. Mind you, you never really use your own words, you just copy and paste irrelevant Twitter opinions.

Half dozen?  You REALLY understate things.  Way more than that.  Every time he posts it is a link with a different source.  Usually contradictory as well.  Of course, maybe once he will use his own words and state what he thinks.  If not, it just shows he can't think.

So Lloyd, who exactly and when?  Do it without a link if you can think!

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've never changed my story.

The US via Echohealth and ie DOD funded this lab in Wuhan where they carried out GOF research.  The Chinese are not the only culprit here.

Echohealth is a CIA front.  

Your government is using its own citizens and the world to perform experiments on.  The US government created both the virus and the vaccine.  Not Pfizer or Moderna, they are just contractors.

Trump was lied to, but Obama, Biden, Clinton and Bush were all aware and supported this.

Keep trusting your government or read a history book.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

If you link it, we can assume it is fiction based on the rest of what you link.  Either way, if you've read it and want to summarize any logical point in it, please do.  If not, then indeed it is just another goalpost move on your part.

...Steve answers that well \/   ....almost

Half dozen?  You REALLY understate things.  Way more than that.  Every time he posts it is a link with a different source.  Usually contradictory as well.  Of course, maybe once he will use his own words and state what he thinks.  If not, it just shows he can't think.

So Lloyd, who exactly and when?  Do it without a link if you can think!

Why don't you tell the class what you think?

We can all use a good laugh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I've never changed my story.

You change it by the minute.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The US via Echohealth and ie DOD funded this lab

You forgot the when you promised.  

As for the statement you made on funding the lab.  It is also wrong.  Regardless of any money that was given from ANY Western source it is not the only source of funding for the lab.  So no, the lab was not solely funded by any Western source.  Either way, funny that you are basing everything here on an opinion piece that was then reported on by Tucker who manipulates the shit out of details to try and make a point.  Derrrrr.

....and now your story will change again and instead of trying to explain you will post some other stupid link based on misinformation.  You are gullible as fuck if it fits your agenda.  Pathetic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You change it by the minute.

You forgot the when you promised.  

As for the statement you made on funding the lab.  It is also wrong.  Regardless of any money that was given from ANY Western source it is not the only source of funding for the lab.  So no, the lab was not solely funded by any Western source.  Either way, funny that you are basing everything here on an opinion piece that was then reported on by Tucker who manipulates the shit out of details to try and make a point.  Derrrrr.

....and now your story will change again and instead of trying to explain you will post some other stupid link based on misinformation.  You are gullible as fuck if it fits your agenda.  Pathetic.

Tell the class what you believe?

:lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its VAIDS actually.

So it's not AIDS. Why did you say you could get AIDS from the vaccine?

• Like 1

Funny thing is, VAIDS is not real. It's been made up on social media.

“There is no phenomenon that I know of ‘Vaccine-induced immunodeficiency syndrome.’ It is not a real syndrome,” Donna Farber, chief of the Division of Surgical Sciences and Professor of Microbiology & Immunology at Columbia University

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So it's not AIDS. Why did you say you could get AIDS from the vaccine?

Luc said (in early 2022) if the mRNA goes to all the organs it will destroy the immune system and your body will begin to attack itself.

What are we seeing now?

He could be right.

My opinion was always based on his expertise. 

Now many others are saying the same, maybe stop listening to those who lied to you from the getgo.

Luc said (in early 2022) if the mRNA goes to all the organs it will destroy the immune system and your body will begin to attack itself.

What are we seeing now?

He could be right.

My opinion was always based on his expertise. 

Now many others are saying the same, maybe stop listening to those who lied to you from the getgo.

Luc is dead. Anything else?

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Funny thing is, VAIDS is not real. It's been made up on social media.

“There is no phenomenon that I know of ‘Vaccine-induced immunodeficiency syndrome.’ It is not a real syndrome,” Donna Farber, chief of the Division of Surgical Sciences and Professor of Microbiology & Immunology at Columbia University

Yes it is, here is your problem you immediately go to the Pharma backed fackcheck who are bought and paid for.

Yes it is, here is your problem you immediately go to the Pharma backed fackcheck who are bought and paid for.

That wasn't from a fact check. It was just a Dr. being asked.

How did the mRNA get into breast milk?

I'm sure that's good for newborns right?

Keep trusting those who said that's safe and effective.

We're talking about AIDS. STAY ON TOPIC.

Just now, Steve753 said:

That wasn't from a fact check. It was just a Dr. being asked.

Even Fauci said if you get the disease repeatedly after vaxination that amounts to AED when your body attacks itself.

Now that's been spun as I'm thankful for my vax or it could have been worse.

Just how stupid are people.

Well you fools are proving it daily.

Keep being a waterboy for Deepfaggot.

Keep being a waterboy for conspiracy fools.

:bc:

• Thanks 1