Check your account email address ×

Powerful stuff

49 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, they could even state a way they lean, but all possibilities are being perused.  :bc:

Fauci certainly bumbled.  It seems a bit harder for people to lay blame at Francis Collins feet though.  Any thoughts as to why that is?

Neal

Fauchi is the boss so he obviously gets the heat first.   I think if this gets a good looking into the general public will start to understand Collins role better.

Neal just for arguments sake where do you fall on Redfields analysis of gain of function?   He contends that the proposed upside of this research does not out weigh it's costs and risks.  He is not alone as many in the scientific community have expressed this view.  

6 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Neal just for arguments sake where do you fall on Redfields analysis of gain of function?   He contends that the proposed upside of this research does not out weigh it's costs and risks.  He is not alone as many in the scientific community have expressed this view.  

I think Pandora’s box has been opened and that it will continue to be perused.  I don’t think that toothpaste will go back in the tube.  The argument that the more we know and understand how pathogens can interact the more we can protect ourselves, makes sense to me.  Trying to black market any preemptive observation seems an unwise position to me.  

Neal

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I think Pandora’s box has been opened and that it will continune to be perused.  I don’t think that toothpaste will go back in the tube.  The argument that the more we know and understand how pathogens can interact the more we can protect ourselves, makes sense to me.  Trying to black market any preemptive observation seems an unwise position to me.  

Neal

Umm no.  These cocksuckers who started this one need to swing from the gallows.

On 3/10/2023 at 3:21 PM, Deephaven said:

Since you are probably too much of a simpleton to search, here is a link.  No excuses.  Prove your point for ONCE.  

Where is your response?  Still too stupid to back up any of your claims?  Your religion not give you an on topic tweet to post that explains how you "think"?

I wanna get me a woman who follows me around everywhere I go, who responds to my every word, and makes me feel like I am the only person in the world.

Deep, are you available? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

I wanna get me a woman who follows me around everywhere I go, who responds to my every word, and makes me feel like I am the only person in the world.

Deep, are you available? :lol:

Weird but I would think Arctic Cuck is your guy but then again you ignore his numerous and out of the blue “Deepfaggot” posts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weird but I would think Arctic Cuck is your guy but then again you ignore his numerous and out of the blue “Deepfaggot” posts.

There are more of those than anyone else has posts in the CE

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've noticed Snake always goes to that when himself or someone he agrees with is losing badly.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just now, Steve753 said:

I've noticed Snake always goes to that when himself or someone he agrees with is losing badly.

AATXAJxkTfcZx2tvsg6XeInRC7OgrWV6mGF3d-qG