Check your account email address ×

So what's this at 3:45?

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No shit! I don't need to know about the riots through the cities a few summers back to understand that J6 was wrong, and equally I don't need to know about J6 to understand that the rioting was wrong. That's EXACTLY what's wrong with the mentality of some around here. They can't figure out right from wrong unless they put it into some sort of context and can measure it against something else. It's literally 5th grade logic. "Ummm, J6 wasn't bad because some other bad people got away with something similar." Have a bit of backbone and call a spade a spade, regardless if the law isn't always equally applied.

Have a backbone? How about you take your own advice you coward. 

You fucking voted for this Guy knowing full well he is a creep. Call a spade a spade. You support a pedo Adam. 

55180E8B-4C7B-44BC-AC0B-CFF1977A5A82.jpeg

0E0796FA-EA71-4DA7-AE68-B6F6B7B8959F.gif

Just now, akvanden said:

No shit! I don't need to know about the riots through the cities a few summers back to understand that J6 was wrong, and equally I don't need to know about J6 to understand that the rioting was wrong. That's EXACTLY what's wrong with the mentality of some around here. They can't figure out right from wrong unless they put it into some sort of context and can measure it against something else. It's literally 5th grade logic. "Ummm, J6 wasn't bad because some other bad people got away with something similar." Have a bit of backbone and call a spade a spade, regardless if the law isn't always equally applied.

If actions are taken with no consequences repeatedly in the public square, it perpetuates the idea it is acceptable. While that is not making an excuse, it sure raises the question as to why, don't you think?

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Have a backbone? How about you take your own advice you coward. 

You fucking voted for this Guy knowing full well he is a creep. Call a spade a spade. You support a pedo Adam. 

55180E8B-4C7B-44BC-AC0B-CFF1977A5A82.jpeg

0E0796FA-EA71-4DA7-AE68-B6F6B7B8959F.gif

Great post. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

If actions are taken with no consequences repeatedly in the public square, it perpetuates the idea it is acceptable. While that is not making an excuse, it sure raises the question as to why, don't you think?

And I guess that’s why some think J6 was acceptable. I agree that the law could and should be applied more equally, but let’s not excuse wrongs until it can be fixed.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Great post. :thumbsup:

And I guess that’s why some think J6 was acceptable. I agree that the law could and should be applied more equally, but let’s not excuse wrongs until it can be fixed.

Until it can be fixed?

How can it be fixed when there is a 2 tier justice system that perpetuates the whole system? Jesus Christ, Kevin McCarthy and Tucker Carlson are the being treated as villains for trying to get to the truth and the change everyone SAYS they want...

Perfect example: The Jan 6 committee WAS SUPPOSED to be a bipartisan one, till Pelosi decided Jim Jordan and another were unacceptable to them, and appointed the 2 republicans with the lowest approval ratings in Congress to replace them... never been done before.... and now are fighting tooth and nail to keep any kind of investigation or evidence from happening.....

46 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Have a bit of backbone and call a spade a spade, regardless if the law isn't always equally applied.

How can any reasonable person call a spade a spade when the government is dealing Fish cards?

"Yay! Jan 6 committee! BOO! Tucker and Mitch are Russian Nazis!"

Yeah, Russian and Nazi to describe it...... what the fuck is wrong with these people...

Backbone... what the actual fuck....

18 minutes ago, Snake said:

Until it can be fixed?

How can it be fixed when there is a 2 tier justice system that perpetuates the whole system? Jesus Christ, Kevin McCarthy and Tucker Carlson are the being treated as villains for trying to get to the truth and the change everyone SAYS they want...

Perfect example: The Jan 6 committee WAS SUPPOSED to be a bipartisan one, till Pelosi decided Jim Jordan and another were unacceptable to them, and appointed the 2 republicans with the lowest approval ratings in Congress to replace them... never been done before.... and now are fighting tooth and nail to keep any kind of investigation or evidence from happening.....

Because Tucker continually stretches the truth. Look no further than the whole dominion lawsuit against Fox and all the revelations that came out of that. Tucker knew the stop the steal crap was BS and he and others played it anyways because of ratings. And that's why many REPUBLICANS are coming out against his downplaying of J6. Millions of dollars of damage done, 1,000 arrests, 140 officers assaulted. No big deal....

Ranking parties/speakers can remove members from committees at any time. Look no further than Omar being removed from the Foreign Affairs committee a month ago.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

How can any reasonable person call a spade a spade when the government is dealing Fish cards?

"Yay! Jan 6 committee! BOO! Tucker and Mitch are Russian Nazis!"

Yeah, Russian and Nazi to describe it...... what the fuck is wrong with these people...

Backbone... what the actual fuck....

Exactly the mentality I was talking about. J6 isn't wrong because things are unfair. 

And Mitch is one the Republicans calling Tucker out.  Maybe bad example to use. 

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Jan 6th did not go near far enough the last 2 yrs of laws prove that.  I want every elected official to be in fear for their life when passing laws that affect our nation .  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Every single officer on-site January 6th was "assaulted"?

Including the one that was killed, then wasn't.

It was all planned by Piglosi and Mitch.  They both turned down requests for the national guard.

On 3/6/2023 at 7:25 PM, HSR said:

Could you stalk someone else for awhile?

14 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Jfc, grow up.  Super small forum.  When you post stupid shit it gets called out.  Everyone will see it.  No one is trolling or as you say tolling you.  

8 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The bigger the attention whore the more the crying when they get attention SMH

Deepcunt and Taco LMAO really :lol2::thumbsup:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Because Tucker continually stretches the truth. Look no further than the whole dominion lawsuit against Fox and all the revelations that came out of that. Tucker knew the stop the steal crap was BS and he and others played it anyways because of ratings. And that's why many REPUBLICANS are coming out against his downplaying of J6. Millions of dollars of damage done, 1,000 arrests, 140 officers assaulted. No big deal....

Ranking parties/speakers can remove members from committees at any time. Look no further than Omar being removed from the Foreign Affairs committee a month ago.

Exactly the mentality I was talking about. J6 isn't wrong because things are unfair. 

And Mitch is one the Republicans calling Tucker out.  Maybe bad example to use. 

funny we haven’t heard shit from you about Wapo, NYT, msnbc, cnn etc, for 5+ years of peddling horseshit, but hey let’s go after the guy who brought us tony bobulinski among other stories.  Speaking of mentality, seriously could you be any more of a fucking hack?!

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Like George Soros?

So you would look stupid saying something so demonstratively false to 'own' AC...

That's when you lose the argument, and put yourself right where you try to put him...

"Dead man walking'... :lol:

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He was the one that said Soros was dead.

And you were implying Sicknick wasn't.

You have the ability to make good arguments, I have seen you do it. The obsession over "Lloyd" you have brings you down to Taint levels a lot of times.

Personally, I could care less.... just a little advice from your Uncle Irv...

1 minute ago, Snake said:

And you were implying Sicknick wasn't.

Err, not at all.  Was implying his statement is indicative of his confusion.

As for "level", I could care less.  Unlike Badger I am not here to impress anybody.

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Err, not at all.  Was implying his statement is indicative of his confusion.

As for "level", I could care less.   I am not here to impress anybody.

You're doing a good job Deepcunt. :thumbsup:

• Like 1