Check your account email address ×

The New York Times

1. the NY times article, at the link, only has the recent picture

2. the irony of snake, dependsbuster, and other rwws pointing out pettiness, after reading their nonsense for 8 years, is comical

3. trump does not have the same support and admiration as Obama did, and never will. trump is a divisive, pompous a-hole and these are the results from it. the trumpsters need to deal with it.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I just noticed a correction on the bottom of the page a the link. the pic was removed and explained. yeah, that was pretty bad.

I hate to say I told you so but...... :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

well at least they admitted wrong and corrected things.............

All intentional in todays news.  

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

3. trump does not have the same support and admiration as Obama did, and never will. trump is a divisive, pompous a-hole and these are the results from it. the trumpsters need to deal with it.

Admiration! :lmao: Obama had just as many haters. Hard for a lib to believe I'm sure because the media was/is so biased. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

this is what occupies the minds of people? good god. 

:lol:

You really are getting funnier.  And all this time I thought you had a better grip.  Turns out it was Slinger.  My "idiot radar' needs calibration.  That heavy "pinging" was from you...not him.  The "towards" mus be off on it.

:happy:

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1. the NY times article, at the link, only has the recent picture

2. the irony of snake, dependsbuster, and other rwws pointing out pettiness, after reading their nonsense for 8 years, is comical

on #1-  see the footnote they got caught pushing an agenda,  i like the times as they usually have well written stories but this was clearly partisan hackery

Correction: April 19, 2017 

An earlier version of this article included photos comparing the size of the Patriots’ gathering at the White House in 2015 and the gathering on Wednesday. The photo from Wednesday only showed players and coaches; the 2015 photo showed players, coaches and support staff and has been removed.

As far as the bold, Obama was every bit as divisive,  it's a shame trump has continued to feel the need to divide like Bush and Obama did before him,  we really need a uniter like Clinton (bill not the cunt) in office :snack:  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

on #1-  see the footnote they got caught pushing an agenda,  i like the times as they usually have well written stories but this was clearly partisan hackery

Correction: April 19, 2017 

An earlier version of this article included photos comparing the size of the Patriots’ gathering at the White House in 2015 and the gathering on Wednesday. The photo from Wednesday only showed players and coaches; the 2015 photo showed players, coaches and support staff and has been removed.

As far as the bold, Obama was every bit as divisive,  it's a shame trump has continued to feel the need to divide like Bush and Obama did before him,  we really need a uniter like Clinton (bill not the cunt) in office :snack:  

Well, I'm not a fan of his at all but what is funny is what is now coming out about his advice to the Dem party about what they were doing wrong.  The Dems and his own wife pretty much told him just to STFU...they got this.  Epic political fail that they still can't seem to admit.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm not a fan of his at all but what is funny is what is now coming out about his advice to the Dem party about what they were doing wrong.  The Dems and his own wife pretty much told him just to STFU...they got this.  Epic political fail that they still can't seem to admit.

History will show Bill in a positive light,  can't say the same about the guys since.  Clinton had his issue but he could work across the aisle a skill thats disappeared from American politics.  

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

History will show Bill in a positive light,  can't say the same about the guys since.  Clinton had his issue but he could work across the aisle a skill thats disappeared from American politics.  

Hell, it already does show him in a pretty positive light.  And honestly, I don't have much of a problem with that.  He was a liar and an immoral hypocrite.  But, all things being equal, another Bill wouldn't be a bad thing anymore.  How 'bout 'Merican politics!  It's come to this.