Check your account email address ×

The New York Times

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, I'm not a fan of his at all but what is funny is what is now coming out about his advice to the Dem party about what they were doing wrong.  The Dems and his own wife pretty much told him just to STFU...they got this.  Epic political fail that they still can't seem to admit.

Dumb fucks so high on themselves until they were handed their asses. They should've listened to Bill.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Dumb fucks so high on themselves until they were handed their asses. They should've listened to Bill.

Good luck getting them to admit that.  They are so fucked up it's astonishing.  Tucker (my new favorite political comedian) actually goaded a democratic strategist about what referendums they are running on enough that he finally ADMITTED they are running on a Trump opposition platform.  Even Tucker paused...then laughed...and so did I.

What a worthless bunch...the whole lot of them.

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

on #1-  see the footnote they got caught pushing an agenda,  i like the times as they usually have well written stories but this was clearly partisan hackery

Correction: April 19, 2017 

An earlier version of this article included photos comparing the size of the Patriots’ gathering at the White House in 2015 and the gathering on Wednesday. The photo from Wednesday only showed players and coaches; the 2015 photo showed players, coaches and support staff and has been removed.

As far as the bold, Obama was every bit as divisive,  it's a shame trump has continued to feel the need to divide like Bush and Obama did before him,  we really need a uniter like Clinton (bill not the cunt) in office :snack:  

different times. the repukes were really embarrassed and angry when a young, black, muslim man  took the white house from them in 2008. they were not about to let him fix the country and make them look even worse to boot, so they did everything they could to stop him. you're smart enough to know this, yet you keep talking about Obama's inability to lead and unite. it was an impossible task.  

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

why do you clowns keep talking about "handed their asses"? last I checked Hillary won the popular vote, and trump won battleground states by slim margins.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you clowns keep talking about "handed their asses"? last I checked Hillary won the popular vote, and trump won battleground states by slim margins.

Those pesky R's have the Presidency, the House, the Senate and soon the Supreme court? All while Hillary was sure to win! It's pretty much a historic loss. And obviously the popular vote doesn't mean shit because that cunt didn't even get a participation trophy for winning it 

Edited by Skidooski

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

• Like 1

the repukes should also keep in mind they won because of some "anyone but Hillary" voters. it was not a landslide by any means. so when Hillary isn't there next time, you're in big trouble, especially after what trump has done (assuming he makes it 4 years). but hey, stay cocky and keep thinking everyone is on board with all your nonsense.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the repukes should also keep in mind they won because of some "anyone but Hillary" voters. it was not a landslide by any means. so when Hillary isn't there next time, you're in big trouble, especially after what trump has done (assuming he makes it 4 years). but hey, stay cocky and keep thinking everyone is on board with all your nonsense.

Yup, they won because the liberals were too stupid to accept that the country has had enough of the libtards arrogance and the Clintons.

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

But Russia rigged the election tho

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

different times. the repukes were really embarrassed and angry when a young, black, muslim man  took the white house from them in 2008. they were not about to let him fix the country and make them look even worse to boot, so they did everything they could to stop him. you're smart enough to know this, yet you keep talking about Obama's inability to lead and unite. it was an impossible task.  

:wrong:

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The political "experts" are calling this the most historic political upset in history.  Why are some of you refusing to see it for what it really was?  Denial...she's a scary mistress.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Seriously, your party is in real trouble.  Thinking different is why you lost the election in epic fashion.  Not sure why you people aren't getting this.  If I didn't know better, I'd think the MSM is purposely trying to kill off the Dem party by clouding your thoughts and letting you all go along for the ride.

Related image

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Bernie is the only popular "dem" right now.   Trump is even more liked than Pocahontas. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I agree Trumps in huge trouble if the next couple of years go anything like his first 100 days 

As i have said from day 1 trumpers keep acting like the voters gave him a mandate to do whatever he wants when reality is many of us just didn't like Hillary and held our nose.  I personally would not have voted for Bernie either but he was  a better choice for the left.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah we're in real trouble. several dems have gained big in recent votes in normally very red states, while repuke popularity is diminishing.

:lol:

So the Dems are winning the recent special elections? Running on anti-Trump platforms and not much else?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah we're in real trouble. several dems have gained big in recent votes in normally very red states, while repuke popularity is diminishing.

:lol:

For years the left was talking about how the right was becoming irrelevant then they go their ass kicked all across the country last year.  

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

So the Dems are winning the recent special elections? Running on anti-Trump platforms and not much else?

They haven't won any yet. :lol:   The Georgia 6th district was basically one dem vs eleven Rep's.  The dems also spent almost $60 PER VOTER. :lol:   The dem candidate got exactly the % of the vote Hillary did.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1