Check your account email address ×

The New York Times

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

I remember Hillary getting the questions for the debate, talk about softballs:lol:

not to to mention her getting the questions on a late show

I knew somebody was going to bring that up, probably you. :lol:

8 hours ago, JEFF said:

No. But it did cause me to read up on it. Typical douchbaggery from the NYT. I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

What's really crazy is how our President is hung up on size; hands, crowd size, how many electoral votes, how many football players showed up, etc., you're the POTUS man act like it. 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What's really crazy is how our President is hung up on size; hands, crowd size, how many electoral votes, how many football players showed up, etc., you're the POTUS man act like it. 

Hung up on hand size?  The man is a showman and a consummate self promoter.  Meekness is not a positive leadership trait.  In spite of what the meek claim.  Meek individuals tend to shy away and ignore conflicts that can make them look weak(er).  Like using "ignore" to avoid hurtful confrontations by people who can easily shatter ones thinly veiled glass-like ego.

:umad:

:happy:

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

he does appeal to the shiny objects crowd. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hung up on hand size?  The man is a showman and a consummate self promoter.  Meekness is not a positive leadership trait.  In spite of what the meek claim.  Meek individuals tend to shy away and ignore conflicts that can make them look weak(er).  Like using "ignore" to avoid hurtful confrontations by people who can easily shatter ones thinly veiled glass-like ego.

:umad:

trumps ego is the most glasslike and when challenged he just starts lying and has zero substantive to say

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps ego is the most glasslike and when challenged he just starts lying and has zero substantive to say

His ego is never in compromised.  I've rarely met a millionaire who had a penetrable ego....I can't imagine what a billionaires is like.

IMO, his problem is he tries to answer politically without the experience...or knowledge.  Every career politician knows the "baffle with bullshit" is the answer for everything.  He's better off keeping answers short and cut hard to the point.

I also find it pretty astonishing how small his vocabulary bank seems to be.  But, not everybody has that.  Politicians are good at looking smart by practice and rehearsal.  The ones I've met in person are actually quite intellectually impaired. :lmao:

11 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was the Patriots and the NFL who called out the Times.

Hack fail.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

His ego is never in compromised.  I've rarely met a millionaire who had a penetrable ego....I can't imagine what a billionaires is like.

IMO, his problem is he tries to answer politically without the experience...or knowledge.  Every career politician knows the "baffle with bullshit" is the answer for everything.  He's better off keeping answers short and cut hard to the point.

I also find it pretty astonishing how small his vocabulary bank seems to be.  But, not everybody has that.  Politicians are good at looking smart by practice and rehearsal.  The ones I've met in person are actually quite intellectually impaired. :lmao:

his twitter feed looks like it was written by a teenager- it's fucking awful to read.  Big time,  bad,  very bad,  blah blah blah SMH 

He needs to have the phone taken out of his hand and just mirror the POTUS twitter which is clearly written by someone with some ability to put a coherent thought together.  

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Hack fail.

he can choose to not engage but rather than taking the higher ground he likes to act like a petulant child,  it's so presidential of him.    

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

um, no. he doesn't do anything politically, nor try to.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

his twitter feed looks like it was written by a teenager- it's fucking awful to read.  Big time,  bad,  very bad,  blah blah blah SMH 

He needs to have the phone taken out of his hand and just mirror the POTUS twitter which is clearly written by someone with some ability to put a coherent thought together.  

:lol:

Maybe millions and millions of people should stop reading it.  And some R's too. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Maybe millions and millions of people should stop reading it.  And some R's too. :lol:

well tens of millions of idiots including this one voted for the idiot.  Some of us idiots are just smart enough to realize his faults,  most of the rest are the uneducated emotional voter who feed into the bullshit.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

well tens of millions of idiots including this one voted for the idiot.  Some of us idiots are just smart enough to realize his faults,  most of the rest are the uneducated emotional voter who feed into the bullshit.  

Those people are on both sides and that's why our political system is fucked.  If emotion overrules one's logic and reasoning ability...you shouldn't own fire arms or be able to vote. :lol:

Liberals are already on board with the whole fire arms thing...now we gotta get them to boycott voting.  

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Hack fail.

Tiny hands, small inaugural crowds, no Brady, and no Amendola to answer the shoutout..................but hey Bob Kraft came to the rescue :lol: 

Some guys score a TD and act like they have been there before, and then there are guys who score a TD and then dance and jump around like the second coming of Christ occurred.

POTUS..........act like it.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Tiny hands, small inaugural crowds, no Brady, and no Amendola to answer the shoutout..................but hey Bob Kraft came to the rescue :lol: 

Some guys score a TD and act like they have been there before, and then there are guys who score a TD and then dance and jump around like the second coming of Christ occurred.

POTUS..........act like it.

Ahhhh....yes...like this?  Ballsack has BIGLY high standards.  Hypocrite.

Image result for obama bowing

Related image

Related image

Image result for obama with kid

Image result for obama with kid

Image result for obama fails to salute

Image result for obama awkward handshake

Image result for obama awkward handshake