Check your account email address ×

The New York Times

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so now we are supposed to believe that the media wanted trump all along,  SMH at the excuse making dem machine.  

where did I say that? I'm saying both candidates had a lot of exposure, some good, some bad. now you either you 1) forgot about all the anti-Hillary stuff, like the constant e-mail, server, fbi investigation shit not only in the news 24/7, but thrown at her during debates or 2) playing your usual game here. which is it?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

where did I say that? I'm saying both candidates had a lot of exposure, some good, some bad. now you either you 1) forgot about all the anti-Hillary stuff, like the constant e-mail, server, fbi investigation shit not only in the news 24/7, but thrown at her during debates or 2) playing your usual game here. which is it?

:lol: where was all this positive Trump press cause i must have missed it.  take the partisan blinders off it makes seeing the reality much easier.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your anti-Hillary glasses cloud what little good judgment you already have. to answer your question, yes. maybe if you actually watched some of the news you'd know these things? I finf it odd you don't know jack shit about a lot of today's news, but pretend you knew a lot about stuff that happened months ago. where do you get this BS from? guys at work? here?

I am not real confident in any of the news networks really. I am pretty disgusted how they all seem to promote our foreign involvement everywhere but never seem to highlight any of our domestic problems. And had Hillary won, LIKE EVERY FUCKING NEWS NETWORK PREDICTED AND EVERY FUCKING POLL PREDICTED OVERWHELMINGLY!!!! I would have dealt with and and moved on because Trump is kind of a baffoon. But despite all of the networks except Fox pulling for Hillary and all of the foreign govts that contributed to her campaign and foundation, it just wasnt enough to defeat Trump and the RUSSIANS! :lol: 

why the fuck would the media follow trump all over the place, show the crowds at his rallies, interview him all the damn time, etc if they wanted him not to win? you clowns make absolutely no fucking sense at times. a lot of times actually. hell I blame the media for helping him win, not trying to help him lose.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

why the fuck would the media follow trump all over the place, show the crowds at his rallies, interview him all the damn time, etc if they wanted him not to win? you clowns make absolutely no fucking sense at times. a lot of times actually. hell I blame the media for helping him win, not trying to help him lose.

The media only wants to sell advertising....and no one sells ads like the Donald.  Even YOU can't get enough of the Donald. :lol:  

:lol:  more idiocy from the left,  makes the right look better that they aren't the only batshit crazy ones.  

You do realize he was running for president and thats their job.  Lets ignore the constant motherfucking of him during those reports though and the 99% chance of a dem win they were crowing about the week before.  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  more idiocy from the left,  makes the right look better that they aren't the only batshit crazy ones.  

You do realize he was running for president and thats their job.  Lets ignore the constant motherfucking of him during those reports though and the 99% chance of a dem win they were crowing about the week before.  

that I agree with. again, I put a lot of blame on the media for trump's win. they sure as hell weren't trying to make him lose.

that I agree with. again, I put a lot of blame on the media for trump's win. they sure as hell weren't trying to make him lose.

They were trying to make him look like a moron for all his inconsistencies.  Rich white guy, ie, the devil, is easy to try and bully around cause no one is gonna complain.  They couldn't go after Hillary, as that's racist, sexist, and every other ist in the book.  War on women, remember.  

if the media had left trump alone, especially in the primaries, he wouldn't be where he is today. we'd likely have been looking at Kasich out front of the gop. he I could have easily lived with, had he beaten Hillary, which I think he would have.

if the media had left trump alone, especially in the primaries, he wouldn't be where he is today. we'd likely have been looking at Kasich out front of the gop. he I could have easily lived with, had he beaten Hillary, which I think he would have.

And that was his MO from day one.....maintain the spot light.  All publicity is good publicity.....ever hear that?  

Just now, Im4snow said:

They were trying to make him look like a moron for all his inconsistencies.  Rich white guy, ie, the devil, is easy to try and bully around cause no one is gonna complain.  They couldn't go after Hillary, as that's racist, sexist, and every other ist in the book.  War on women, remember.  

he did a lot of that all by himself :lol:

are you another one who doesn't watch msm yet seems to know so much about it?

he was the best Pub candidate and prob the best overall but the US proves every cycle it's not about whose the best,  we've been served a shit sandwich since the late 90's

Just now, Im4snow said:

And that was his MO from day one.....maintain the spot light.  All publicity is good publicity.....ever hear that?  

you should be asking the others that question, not me. or do you not think the media knows that too?

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Show use links to the media making trump look good.

The DNC wanted the Donald as the nominee because they saw an easy mark. The media obliged. Then, they got played by the master.

Just shut the fuck up and realize the media is nothing but Democrat operatives with bylines.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Show use links to the media making trump look good.

The DNC wanted the Donald as the nominee because they saw an easy mark. The media obliged. Then, they got played by the master.

Just shut the fuck up and realize the media is nothing but Democrat operatives with bylines.

I saw a lot of it myself, including msnbc.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I remember Hillary getting the questions for the debate, talk about softballs:lol:

not to to mention her getting the questions on a late show