Check your account email address ×

Snowriders people

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

here's an idea, ENFORCE the laws already on the books instead of writing more useless laws

I would loved to see the US declare war on illegal guns, take the focus off the war on drugs for awhile. I think 1 will help settle the other. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

they cant

I know I would just love to see it.

The fact that more kids were shot/killed in the US last year than in the Ukraine I find very disturbing for some reason.

I guess I'm just being extra cunty. My bad. Sorry.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

The fact that more kids were shot/killed in the US last year than in the Ukraine I find very disturbing for some reason.

The reason they cant is because a very large number of illegal guns are purchased by felons girlfriends. Most of those women have children. Putting those women in prison for straw purchases would put too many kids in foster care.

That being said, the sad truth is most of those kids would be better off in foster care.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

The reason they cant is because a very large number of illegal guns are purchased by felons girlfriends. Most of those women have children. Putting those women in prison for straw purchases would put too many kids in foster care.

That being said, the sad truth is most of those kids would be better off in foster care.

Agreed, stop the cycle.

Well the women aren't exactly innocent either.

20 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes you are and you aren’t sorry. Do you really think  you’re the only here that’s bothered by dead kids?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes you are and you aren’t sorry. Do you really think  you’re the only here that’s bothered by dead kids?

Gotta a link to the thread??

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs oppose reasonable gun laws.  The 90’s assault weapons ban worked.  At the end of the day Repugs value guns over children.  

Kill yourself you retarded faggot. Fucking gun grabbing assholes should all die in a fire 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself you retarded faggot. Fucking gun grabbing assholes should all die in a fire 

Have a blessed evening Benjamin :bc:

:lol: