Check your account email address ×

Shut this free speech down.... NOW

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

It's bad. And why don't you grow the fuck up. You're like a little dooshbag child.

:bc:

That must have been really hard for you to actually form an opinion! 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Instead of complaining that the Democrats did in it or that the Republicans did it, why not complain that BOTH did it and it's total Bullshit.

Exactly. Trumpers call you a fascist or a Biden supporter if you do that though.

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Exactly. Trumpers call you a fascist or a Biden supporter if you do that though.

Absolutely! And Bidenettes call you traitors if you don't agree with them. I'm done with all of them. This " if you ain't with us, you're against us" bullshit needs to stop. If you can't work together for a common cause, go fall in a deep hole somewhere.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Absolutely! And Bidenettes call you traitors if you don't agree with them. I'm done with all of them. This " if you ain't with us, you're against us" bullshit needs to stop. If you can't work together for a common cause, go fall in a deep hole somewhere.

And this shit just keeps snowballing. It's a joke.....Especially when the candidates are shit and have no business even running for office.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

All of us are afforded the right to email any social media company’s or utilize their “report this post” features available on their platforms.   Only a fascist would think that you lose this speech if you hold office.  It’s not like they lose their citizenship on Inauguration Day, wtf??

4 hours ago, Plissken said:

All of us are afforded the right to email any social media company’s or utilize their “report this post” features available on their platforms.   Only a fascist would think that you lose this speech if you hold office.  It’s not like they lose their citizenship on Inauguration Day, wtf??

When you use an official title in a correspondence you are speaking on behalf of the government.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

When you use an official title in a correspondence you are speaking on behalf of the government.

Ooh, a title.  Puh-Leeze.  Look at you justifying censorship of government employees.  

“Freedom for we but not for thee”

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Plissken said:

Ooh, a title.  Puh-Leeze.  Look at you justifying censorship of government employees.  

“Freedom for we but not for thee”

So having a staff of 80 FBI agents, in concert with the DOJ, who are also throwing millions at Twitter to shape the public narrative, is ok?  I surely don't.  The point is not censorship of government employees, its censorship of the public.   It needs to be shut down with prejudice, then we need to explore the civil rights violations of these so called public servants and prosecute accordingly.  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You instantly twitched out the word trump as soon as you seen that Biden is a fascist pig :lol: 

you didn’t even know why but you can’t stop doing it 

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So having a staff of 80 FBI agents, in concert with the DOJ, who are also throwing millions at Twitter to shape the public narrative, is ok?  I surely don't.  The point is not censorship of government employees, its censorship of the public.   It needs to be shut down with prejudice, then we need to explore the civil rights violations of these so called public servants and prosecute accordingly.  

I understand your frustration but it’s not about what you like, it’s about constitutionality.  

Just now, ACE said:

You instantly twitched out the word trump as soon as you seen that Biden is a fascist pig :lol: 

you didn’t even know why but you can’t stop doing it 

Speaking of teenage girls,  did I trigger you in other thread?

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Speaking of teenage girls,  did I trigger you in other thread?

You mean like  how trump owns your soul? Nope 

Edited by ACE

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes and we understand issues with your reading comprehension.:lol:

Did the dems and reps try to control social media?

Yes or no?

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes and we understand issues with your reading comprehension.:lol:

Who is “we”…you and the rest of the girls at the lunch table? 

18 minutes ago, Plissken said:

I understand your frustration but it’s not about what you like, it’s about constitutionality.  

Well exactly.  I will let a lawyer figure that out.  At minimum, someone needs to clean house at the FBI and DOJ.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well exactly.  I will let a lawyer figure that out.  At minimum, someone needs to clean house at the FBI and DOJ.

Gonna be an interesting one. As it’s written it’s questionable whether or not it’s unconstitutional. At minimum it’s highly unethical but neolibs actually hate ethics 

21 hours ago, Plissken said:

The top of the White House intervened to silence American's they wanted to censor.  Turns out they were censoring the truth.

What part of a blatant 1st amendment violation are you not understanding?

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The top of the White House intervened to silence American's they wanted to censor.  Turns out they were censoring the truth.

What part of a blatant 1st amendment violation are you not understanding?

The part where it says Congress shall make no such law….

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You really don't understand how the 1st ammendment works.

How many times have you used it?