Check your account email address ×

Lions/Packers Thread

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I said at the beginning of last weeks mn vs gb game that vegas has picked the packers to win the superbowl.  I have the text messages to prove it.  You watch.  

I’d be willing to put a wager on that (and I’m a Packers fan!). No way is GB getting to, let alone winning, the SB

I don't see how the Packers win the SB unless Hurts' injury is a factor in the playoffs and even then Buffalo, KC and SF are all playing better (more consistent) football.

The Green Bay - Detoilet game should be a good one but if I had to bet my own money it would be on a Detoilet win tomorrow.  Green Bay has been too inconsistent and Rodgers play has been abysmal at best, even in the annihilation of the Viqueens last week.  Every team in the NFL knows how to beat them at this point.  Blitz Cousins and shutdown Jefferson, game over. 

Radio guy made good point.  When was the last time Lions headed into their last game when everyone wasn’t calling for owner, coach, quarterback, change?  

# Winning 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Radio guy made good point.  When was the last time Lions headed into their last game when everyone wasn’t calling for owner, coach, quarterback, change?  

# Winning 

:true:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Rodgers has consistently shown he sucks in cold weather games in January. 

Actually, Rodgers has a 28 - 6  record when temps drop below freezing. :news: You may be looking at the last couple years when they shit the bed in the playoffs. Not to mention, it’s going to be quite warm for this time of year.

Wife and I will be at the game tomorrow, I’m a Packer season ticket holder, hopefully it’s a good game. If the Packers lose I’ll be pulling for the Lions if they get help from the Rams and make the playoffs. :bc:

If Seattle wins and the Lions play spoiler and beat the Pack, we’ll then fuck the Lions. :lmao:

• Haha 1

Yeah, I know #12 has been good overall but the past few seasons he’s looked like Favre did at the end of his career. As in, doesn’t want to be out there!  I’m pulling for the Packers too … I just hope if the Lions win, the Rams do too. 

Our household is a big Packer fan environment but I would love to see the Lions go all the way once. The best football in the NFL is Green Bay Lions and Bears the old-time Gridiron Football with a great history.