Check your account email address ×

How are you marking America's darkest day?

48 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I don't get celebrating her death ....however she was defiantly a troubled chick 

https://apnews.com/article/ashli-babbitt-capitol-siege-a15c7e52a04d932972b7a284c7a8f7df

Troubled, or just a fiery personality veteran who loved her country, and figured out early that our government was corrupt as fuck.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I like people who didn’t get shot at the Capitol. 

Same same.  Yet its amazing that the little tiny over zealous Trump supporter presented such a threat to the big bad black security guy, that he felt the need to shoot her at close range.

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Same same.  Yet its amazing that the little tiny over zealous Trump supporter presented such a threat to the big bad black security guy, that he felt the need to shoot her at close range.

She didn’t follow lawful orders and she didn’t stop breaking the law. 

=== Get fucked Ashli

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Badger** said:

But you just had to post you I don't give a fuck by posting you don't give a fuck. :thumb:

Hypocrisy GIF

That’s right. Fucking loser conservatives doing loser things. That’s what they do. Fucking losers. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

That’s right. Fucking loser conservatives doing loser things. That’s what they do. Fucking losers. 

I hit the right button SSFB.:lol: Ya fuck it I would rather find out more about your new sled, I like it. :D

• USA Contributing Member

So on every Jan 9 we are to honor 5 cops that died due to health issues that took there lives after this government protest ended? Can’t wait to see how the high school history books have this going down in 10 years.

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

So on every Jan 9 we are to honor 5 cops that died due to health issues that took there lives after this government protest ended? Can’t wait to see how the high school history books have this going down in 10 years.

Weird right

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see all the government haters lined up for this thread.

You are just as bad as sleeper saying the same dumb shit over and over and over. No wonder why you two play pat-a-cake all the time

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Look at you painting with that broad brush. You may want to go do a little reading about the radical leftist Bill Ayers.

33 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Why is Biden giving random black people and a gay jew, heroes medals? 

:lol:

Because they are defenders of our Republic.  Unlike your petulant and childish dear leader.  Good job Joe :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Look at you painting with that broad brush. You may want to go do a little reading about the radical leftist Bill Ayers.

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I see all the government haters lined up for this thread.

94008B82-DF51-4DD3-BEDB-D767E73C7E89.jpeg

Show me the headlines for all the "mostly peaceful" protests?  All I know is I am on the right side of history.  You fucking blind sheep will get your day....

11 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Show me the headlines for all the "mostly peaceful" protests?  All I know is I am on the right side of history.  You fucking blind sheep will get your day....

BF7C372A-B3DC-43E9-AB01-2F02148A2C8D.jpeg

• Gold Member

@SnowRider Just once I want you to actually contribute something besides liberal spoon fed talking points.  Perhaps you should try thinking on your own for once?  I don't watch any of the lamestream media channels.  Including fox news.  They all have their narratives.  I gather information and form my own opinions.   Its quite refreshing.  You should try it once!!

• Thanks 1