Check your account email address ×

How are you marking America's darkest day?

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

@SnowRider Just once I want you to actually contribute something besides liberal spoon fed talking points.  Perhaps you should try thinking on your own for once?  I don't watch any of the lamestream media channels.  Including fox news.  They all have their narratives.  I gather information and form my own opinions.   Its quite refreshing.  You should try it once!!

The man can't diagnose a blown fuse and you want him to critically think about Geo-politics? " :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

@SnowRider Just once I want you to actually contribute something besides liberal spoon fed talking points.  Perhaps you should try thinking on your own for once?  I don't watch any of the lamestream media channels.  Including fox news.  They all have their narratives.  I gather information and form my own opinions.   Its quite refreshing.  You should try it once!!

I appreciate your concern.  But you’re full of shit.  You’re being played for a fool by right wing echo chambers and misinformation. 

1/6 peaceful?  Supporting the clown who incited the violence and sat by for over 3 hours watching it unfold without doing a fucking thing?  

If you want honest dialogue - you have start with facts and not conspiracies and misinformation.  Do you think it’s possible to have an honest discussion with the Pillow Guy?  

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I appreciate your concern.  But you’re full of shit.  You’re being played for a fool by right wing echo chambers and misinformation. 

The fuck I am.  How much regurgitated bullshit do you see me posting?  Now lets ask the same of you????

1/6 peaceful?  Supporting the clown who incited the violence and sat by for over 3 hours watching it unfold without doing a fucking thing?  

Trump asked for the national guard.  It was declined.  If you open your eyes there wasn't shit for violence.  Cops were directing traffic inside.  It was a staged made for TV movie.  Fuck.  

If you want honest dialogue - you have start with facts and not conspiracies and misinformation.  Do you think it’s possible to have an honest discussion with the Pillow Guy?  

Who the fuck brought up the pillow guy?  Just like who the fuck constantly brings up trump.  You on both accounts.  You don't think there are bat shit crazy fucking leftists?  I don't see Mike Lindel burning down a fuck police station or rioting or looting stores.  Come the fuck on man.  You are the perfect example of the downfall of this country.  You will believe everything they spoon feed you.  Just like the good cuck that you are.  Continue!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Most of what you post :thumbsup:  Defending MAGAt’s is a non starter :bc:

You know what I am done responding to you and your simple minded dumbfuckery.  Everyone has a category to guys like you.  MAGA'ts and repugs ect.  Fuck off.  I am an AMERICAN and I know what that stands for.  It sure the fuck isn't what is happening these days.  Sadly.  Jan 6th was not anything that you or the media try to make of it.  You haven't answered a single fucking question from anyone including myself.  Its how fucks like you argue.  Never make a point just spin and deflect and post up overdone memes that make yourself look childish.  This is why I usually don't respond to you or MC because neither one of you can think for your fucking selves.  Hopeless.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

You know what I am done responding to you and your simple minded dumbfuckery.  Everyone has a category to guys like you.  MAGA'ts and repugs ect.  Fuck off.  I am an AMERICAN and I know what that stands for.  It sure the fuck isn't what is happening these days.  Sadly.  Jan 6th was not anything that you or the media try to make of it.  You haven't answered a single fucking question from anyone including myself.  Its how fucks like you argue.  Never make a point just spin and deflect and post up overdone memes that make yourself look childish.  This is why I usually don't respond to you or MC because neither one of you can think for your fucking selves.  Hopeless.  

You’re an insurrectionist sympathizer and one weak ass American.  You’re a fraud.  MAGAt’s are frauds.  We actually think while your mindless drivel is laughable.  

When you acknowledge and get the fuck out of your cult - we can talk :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

You don't know jack shit.  Not jack shit about me.  Not shit about who I am.  Not shit about this country.  I am a small business owner with 14 employees who hasn't had a fucking vacation in 4 years.  For all the reasons.  I am leaving in the morning for 4 days of riding my new 850 XCR in da Yoop.  So you just keep doing you.   Not knowing shit about shit.  I hope to come back to this board seeing your replies to all the legitimate questions we have asked of you.  So get to work tinkerbell!!!  BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Something about every accusation………

32 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That MAGA would rip your heart out and eat it..... He aint worried about no stinkin chicklets

:lol: That dude couldn’t find his way out of wet paper bag like most 1/6 MAGAt’s.  

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: That dude couldn’t find his way out of wet paper bag like most 1/6 MAGAt’s.  

I bet you don’t hang out much with friends 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Other than a few trannies apparently.  I understand they're very nice though.  :lol: 

I dont even think a tranny would like his whiney beta crybaby ways . 

Dude has gotta have the most repulsive personality Ive ever come across on a "snowmobile" forum. Just a worthless waste of air.  :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ya 9/11 and Pearl Harbor were much brighter.

At least we all came together back then, now its nothing but fight and twisting issues around to suet their needs. Back then thay would give and take for the better of this country. 

Just now, EvilBird said:

This was a pretty bright day from the flames :lol: ....peaceful protests :lol:

79B94143-E33D-4156-A6A8-74ACFA78AD30.png

213B46AF-35F6-4CCA-BB29-28361A30CB5E.png

46896CAD-7510-44B4-BE61-E49502FF8251.jpeg

D62A2845-039E-4B36-A14D-1D6F403F4EC1.png

54037938-0A01-414D-9290-11C2CE63B36E.png

E07E2A77-180B-430A-9A81-CB5573395EEB.jpeg

AF038114-EE57-4016-A413-449457094B74.png

2F4317AB-F33A-417C-9A09-E3122B8F8C6A.jpeg

273B4CC4-29B0-49BD-8C86-D9435B3B1967.png

58206F57-A001-40C4-95D6-F6CBC2E1C5F0.png

5340F957-068D-498A-BCB7-3953DFE3DBFF.jpeg

:lol:mostly peaceful!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Ya 9/11 and Pearl Harbor were much brighter.

Not to mention Lincoln's assassination, Kennedy assassination, MLK assassination, any number of mass shootings, Conf troops firing on Fort Sumter, start of the Vietnam and Korean Wars, Galveston Hurricane..... 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2