Check your account email address ×

IRS Is Starving

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You really are dense.  You try - so i respond - but you are sense.  I already answered the inquiry about your dear leader. 

LOL .. dude, have some self awareness.  The fact your nickname is toolkit and the story that surrounds that whole debacle, you have zero credibility to call anyone else dense.  It's easy to see why you can only parrot your liberal new sources and not actually do any independent thinking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They are not.  But that’s the wrong question - why do American oligarchs lobby and support Repug tax policy while opposing D’s?

:owned: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2014/07/09/are-americas-richest-families-republicans-or-democrats/?sh=6c2eb35d3e83

AF40B693-41AC-46AA-99B8-4E057B89D8FD.jpeg

maybe because most of AMEICANS are tired of being taxed to death to pay for all these liberal give away programs, I know I am tired of paying for all the layabouts you fucking dems pander to for votes

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That’s such load of shit.  Even oligarchs admit it.  You’re a useful idiot for American Oligarchs.  

Did people stop pursuing wealth prior to measures oligarchs lobbied for which entitled them to even greater concentration of wealth?   

Which measures are they? I seem to remember the Rockefellers, Fords, Carnegie etc...the playing field is much more level today. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

They are not.  But that’s the wrong question - why do American oligarchs lobby and support Repug tax policy while opposing D’s?

:owned: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2014/07/09/are-americas-richest-families-republicans-or-democrats/?sh=6c2eb35d3e83

AF40B693-41AC-46AA-99B8-4E057B89D8FD.jpeg

Because dem policy sucks these days. And Biden is running this country into the ditch.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

I view anyone working for the federal government as an enemy. Yes 

With all of this technology coming on board why can't we make the govt more efficient aka less govt employees?

Just now, Anler said:

With all of this technology coming on board why can't we make the govt more efficient aka less govt employees?

Idk , I might just kill my own self so I don’t have to think about it. I hate government and they rule every facet of life. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Idk , I might just kill my own self so I don’t have to think about it. I hate government and they rule every facet of life. 

My business is 100% regulated by govt. If I ran my company like they run their agencies I wouldn't be in business. It is complete self serving waste. On all levels from the county, city, state to fed. And the quality of the employees is sub par, like bigly.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

My business is 100% regulated by govt. If I ran my company like they run their agencies I wouldn't be in business. It is complete self serving waste. On all levels from the county, city, state to fed. And the quality of the employees is sub par, like bigly.

Yup 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Wealth concentration is a real problem. The rich getting richer is a massive problem. Whatever we can do to combat that should be done. 

They control your government.

They are coming for your lucky charms now.

There is always the thought of JP Morgan that comes into play when we have these evil rich guy talks.  At one point JP Morgan was in control of a quarter of the entire countries capital.  Let that sink in.  Now he was no saint and did many questionable things but without him there is a good chance the US would not be the super power it is today. More than likely we would have lost the second world war.