Check your account email address ×

James Baker at Twitter tip of the FBI in Twitter iceberg....

Snake

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

They are real Repugs - MAGAt’s are the fake fucks

Ok sure.  Go with that.  One came from a political dynasty, was someone I supported up until about 5 years ago, and you likely considered your enemy.  The way back machine would prove that.  Now all of a sudden she's a patriot in your eyes.  Oh well, her constituents blew her out of office.  The other is a cry baby who threw in the towel and won't be back.  Certainly no one you can hang your hat on..

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You keep ignoring the 800 lb. elephant in the room.  Not sure how to break it to you, but what these governmental political operatives did is a rather serious crime.

We’ve already covered it, I’m just here for the other nonsense now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok sure.  Go with that.  One came from a political dynasty, was someone I supported up until about 5 years ago, and you likely considered your enemy.  The way back machine would prove that.  Now all of a sudden she's a patriot in your eyes.  Oh well, her constituents blew her out of office.  The other is a cry baby who threw in the towel and won't be back.  Certainly no one you can hang your hat on..

I do not agree with Liz and Kinz on the issues but I respect them for defending our democracy.  They seek truth.  Not conspiracies and insurrections like MAGAt’s.  You’re defending the indefensible.   

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I do not agree with Liz and Kinz on the issues but I respect them for defending our democracy.  They seek truth.  Not conspiracies and insurrections like MAGAt’s.  You’re defending the indefensible.   

Russian Collusion was a conspiracy and you still support it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

We’ve already covered it, I’m just here for the other nonsense now.

Bull-shit you did.  If you did you wouldn’t be so obtuse over 1 fucking day vs yrs of a government conspiracy.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bull-shit you did.  If you did you wouldn’t be so obtuse over 1 fucking day vs yrs of a government conspiracy.

You don’t remember when we already talked about the “800lb gorilla in the room” aka twitter files this past Wednesday?

But I did jump on the J6 nonsense that was brought up in this thread. Assuming you’d like to stay on this topic and not jump back into twitter, maybe you can answer the question that others ignore. Do you condemn the violence that took place that day, and the rioting in mpls, regardless if the law was not applied equally? They were all wrong and all deserve jail, agree? 

On 12/17/2022 at 8:05 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Twitter is acting as a subsidiary of the FBI, same applies to Facebook, Google and the rest of big tech.  Capish?

All part of the plan.  Just happens to be the moron church conspiracy plan.

11 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mass Formation Psychosis is real.

Yes.  You have it badly.  Your whole flock is confused.

10 hours ago, ACE said:

You can sure tell who likes being praised for blind obedience 

AC does blindly do whatever his church thinks for him.  Sad.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

wow man . driftbusta owned this thread.

owned.

the lefty trolls got beat the fuck up in this one.

tough to read at the end there. 3 on 1 and they lost every round.

not even akvandan bar graphs could save this one :lol:

Edited by ZR800efi

15 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Fuck no he can't, he's a little lap dog trying hard to fit in.

Maybe try some meditation? You seem quite triggered lately.

13 hours ago, akvanden said:

Snake won’t answer, neither will sleeper. I don’t think you’re even able to comprehend the question. No surprise, you deflect to a new twitter topic.

Both were wrong, both should have been prosecuted. Are you able to say the same?

:poke:

“BOTH WERE WRONG, ANSWER  THE QUESTION!  

A pathetic Attempt to deflect from years of leftists heeding defending and even starting fund raising to,get felons out of jail.

https://www.courthousenews.com/riot-charges-dropped-against-129-inauguration-day-protesters/

37 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

A pathetic Attempt to deflect from years of leftists heeding defending and even starting fund raising to,get felons out of jail.

https://www.courthousenews.com/riot-charges-dropped-against-129-inauguration-day-protesters/

What kind of mental block exists in your head where you can’t answer such a simple question.  Are years of violence and destruction acceptable? No. Is one day of violence and destruction acceptable? Yes or no. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Try sobering up and you might realize I'm not triggered, and you are a drunken hack.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Plissken said:

1.3 million people have top secret clearance, not including guests of Mar a Lardo.  

FBI was running Twitter moron.  Who was giving the FBI direction to censor conservatives 1st amendment?

This isn't hard for anyone who isn't brain dead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

FBI was running Twitter moron.  Who was giving the FBI direction to censor conservatives 1st amendment?

This isn't hard for anyone who isn't brain dead.

Chill bro, I’m not disagreeing with you.  I’m just saying that most people don’t know how security clearances work, how common they are etc.  For instance, most would, understandably so, think that having Top Secret clearance allows you to see any document ever created with that designation.  It doesn’t.  

Here’s a pretty good primer:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

Chill bro, I’m not disagreeing with you.  I’m just saying that most people don’t know how security clearances work, how common they are etc.  For instance, most would, understandably so, think that having Top Secret clearance allows you to see any document ever created with that designation.  It doesn’t.  

Here’s a pretty good primer:

Right over your fucking head.

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do we understand class?

Ok that's getting reaaaallly dicey 

government and corporations coming together to to create an authoritarian political oppression... what's that called again...?