Check your account email address ×

James Baker at Twitter tip of the FBI in Twitter iceberg....

Snake

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Are they both shitheads who participated in either events? Yes or no? It doesn’t take weeks, months, years to act like one. Yes or no.

Only one is.  Guess who?

You are living in an illusion of democracy.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

How many of those during the summer were actively arrested and prosecuted?

Doesn’t matter in answering the simple question. Do we condemn both? Yes or no. If none of the J6 rioters were arrested, would they still be wrong, just like like those who participated but weren’t arrested in mpls rioting? Yes or no.

37 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only one is.  Guess who?

You are living in an illusion of democracy.

That’s why no one takes you seriously. You’re blind and thinks one party can do no wrong.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Doesn’t matter in answering the simple question. Do we condemn both? Yes or no. If none of the J6 rioters were arrested, would they still be wrong, just like like those who participated but weren’t arrested in mpls rioting? Yes or no.

That’s why no one takes you seriously. You’re blind and thinks one party can do no wrong.

When the whole country goes on a rampage and no one gets arrested and prosecuted, seems to me the next logical conclusion is 'why can't I'.... or is the who action/causation thing fuck you up?

The action taken by government was to let one side of the ideological spectrum get away with murder, while old women are sent to jail for 'parading'....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

You can sure tell who likes being praised for blind obedience 

Get vaxxed! "OK".

Believe me when I say I won't cum in your mouth: "OK"

After that, they are basically a mindless drone...

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Only dumb sheep listen to you.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Snake said:

seems to me the next logical conclusion is 'why can't I'

My four year old uses that same logic. You’re an adult. 

Do we condemn both? Yes or no. If none of the J6 rioters were arrested, would they still be wrong, just like like those who participated but weren’t arrested in mpls rioting? Yes or no.

32 minutes ago, akvanden said:

My four year old uses that same logic. You’re an adult. 

Do we condemn both? Yes or no. If none of the J6 rioters were arrested, would they still be wrong, just like like those who participated but weren’t arrested in mpls rioting? Yes or no.

I firmly believe, If we had not been put through what these dem citys allowed to go on for months we very likely wouldnt have had the same gathering at the capitol that fine day.  mob mentality takes over very quickly and that was what was exploited jan 6th

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They even created a wiki page for it.

Cry harder.

Sorry I don't watch CNN so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Who's crying here dude :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, old indy said:

I firmly believe, If we had not been put through what these dem citys allowed to go on for months we very likely wouldnt have had the same gathering at the capitol that fine day.  mob mentality takes over very quickly and that was what was exploited jan 6th

Your boy propagating a big lie is the reason.  Everything else is an excuse.  Own it :thumbsup:

If anyone is fucking dumb enough to think that they could do what they did on Jan. 6 without any consequences based on other riots throughout the country, then they got what they deserved, fucked around and find out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Are they both shitheads who participated in either events? Yes or no? It doesn’t take weeks, months, years to act like one. Yes or no.

So you’re fine with selective enforcement of laws ,,,,,