Check your account email address ×

Big Announcement…

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A former US president did what? 
And the world laughed at us.

You don't think his trading cards will start a worldwide trend??? Yee of little faith :lol:

2 hours ago, Matt said:

This has got to be the dumbest thing in the history of dumb things politicians have tried. 

This guy can't seriously be the nominee... 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Trump has gone so batshit that I find myself on the same side at SnowRider and MC FFS. Never thought a politician would make that happen. 

a sane voice speaks out... :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Perfect!😂

Before we start down the rabbit hole of partnerships, corporations and other entities that lead to criminals and fraudsters, I need to address one question up front: What exactly are buyers of the Trump Trading Cards purchasing? Yes, they are NFTs, but unlike others of these digital art pieces, the people foolish enough to purchase a Trump Trading Card don’t actually own the things they paid for, at least not in the traditional sense. If any buyer decides to sell their Trump card in a secondary market, they don’t get all the proceeds. The fine print reveals that 10% of every secondary market sales goes right back to Trump and his fellow grifters. For more details, buyers are told to click the link to terms and conditions. Buyers have to confirm they read the terms and conditions but…the terms and conditions are nowhere to be found. When you click the link to the terms, this pops up:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Matt said:

This has got to be the dumbest thing in the history of dumb things politicians have tried. 

This guy can't seriously be the nominee... 

Yeah, I'm out.  I don't know what his endgame is here, but wtf....NFT trading cards?!

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

he's a savvy business man... they said. 

good for you :thumbsup:

The thing is in a sea of shitty candidates, he's still the least shitty.  I have zero doubt that if Trump had won the last election, our economy would be in far better shape than it is, our borders would be secure and all the sabres wouldn't be rattling as much as they have been around the world.  Who seriously is a strong candidate that the country would get behind?  This is why I defended him, because of what he's up against.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You fell for the noise moron.  

:lol:

Like you do every time you read Twitter.

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You do know that I get paid in USD right?

:lol:

Nobody and I mean nobody here gives a shit.

18 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

34E2F1B9-B8C2-4E32-8DD4-7108B81C2ACE.jpeg

Even those morons get to laugh.  Fucking absurd.

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you have got to be kidding me?:roflcrying:

Screenshot_20221216-081427.png

Sad, more idiots than I thought.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

The thing is in a sea of shitty candidates, he's still the least shitty. 

God you are dumb.  

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, I'm out.  I don't know what his endgame is here, but wtf....NFT trading cards?!

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The thing is in a sea of shitty candidates, he's still the least shitty.  I have zero doubt that if Trump had won the last election, our economy would be in far better shape than it is, our borders would be secure and all the sabres wouldn't be rattling as much as they have been around the world.  Who seriously is a strong candidate that the country would get behind?  This is why I defended him, because of what he's up against.

And minutes later right back in!😂

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sad, more idiots than I thought.  

Crusher bought several with his American dollars.

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No shortage of idiots

Can you imagine getting a text that starts with... guess what I bought!???

48 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Can you let the 🤡 Posse know when the following collection is sold out?  :thumbsup:

DA5BA219-45AC-4B68-85B7-CF52D67243C5.jpeg

B48F23F3-161E-4A77-BD1A-AD8726D5E18D.jpeg

CF469956-D2F3-418A-B925-E26A8BA0DA41.jpeg

Part of me wonders if they just put sold out on there because of so many people laughing at the orange doofus... or maybe there really are that many retards out there in this country.  :dunno:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

Can you imagine getting a text that starts with... guess what I bought!???

I'm getting ready to text my die hard Trumper friends to see if they got theirs before they were sold out. They are a little sensitive about him so I haven't just yet   :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I'm getting ready to text my die hard Trumper friends to see if they got theirs before they were sold out. They are a little sensitive about him so I haven't just yet   :lol: 

I'm nervous about asking my brother if he bought one to tuck under his my pillow next to the Sig 

:lmao:

• Haha 1