Check your account email address ×

best late 90's to mid 2000's ass draggers?

On 11/29/2023 at 7:36 PM, Not greg b said:

I am not sure what was more useless on those sleds. The stock windshield or the skid. We have went full circle on the windshields like 15 years ago but at least the skids are better 

Funny that you would say that because at around 70 the windshield would fold down in the middle and present you with a full blast of wind coming directly at you.

23 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

My 99 ZRT 6...All Original...Showroom New Condition...6k mi...100% Stock...

00Z0Z_MrcVXFMI1O_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00101_3DA1WksewyK_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00J0J_72dMlCF93Rs_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

is that the challenge sled?   https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/catalyst-600-top-speed.1892258/#replies

:)

tell your wife or kids to close the garage door keypad cover. cuz that used to happen at our house ALL THE TIME too...  :lol:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is that the challenge sled?   https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/catalyst-600-top-speed.1892258/#replies

:)

tell your wife or kids to close the garage door keypad cover. cuz that used to happen at our house ALL THE TIME too...  :lol:

Not sure it would be much of a challenge...Well documented they are top end pooches...ZR with a 129 runs 87 mph...The same with a 137 runs 84...Cant wait till D.T. Jim puts one on his dyno...I bet they are 7-9 hp down from a 600R and 10-12 hp down from a Patriot 650...u buy 1 ?

28 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

Not sure it would be much of a challenge...Well documented they are top end pooches...ZR with a 129 runs 87 mph...The same with a 137 runs 84...Cant wait till D.T. Jim puts one on his dyno...I bet they are 7-9 hp down from a 600R and 10-12 hp down from a Patriot 650...u buy 1 ?

nope, could care less about top end as do the vast majority in your thread.  how often are you able to top end your sleds unless you're running rail beds or riding around a lake, which is quite boring.  saw 91 on the '21 RXC last winter, whoopdedoo.  there's no NY shootout this year in case you hadn't heard, would imagine DT will run one at some point and speculate it's right in the 130hp range.  

42 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

130hp range.  

Well if it actually has that much HP something else is holding it back...130hp...600cc...137 track...ONLY 84 mph...My 85 hp...600cc...137 track Ski-Doo will run faster than that 84 speed...For waaaay less $$$$$$ too...Matter of fact my 1992 Prowler 440 with a slightly modded trail motor and lake gearing will run close to 90...lol

Edited by SlugsOnSleds

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope, could care less about top end as do the vast majority in your thread.  how often are you able to top end your sleds unless you're running rail beds or riding around a lake, which is quite boring.  saw 91 on the '21 RXC last winter, whoopdedoo.  there's no NY shootout this year in case you hadn't heard, would imagine DT will run one at some point and speculate it's right in the 130hp range.  

Stock hp from cat on a ctech 600 is like 115 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Saw that last night,  best part was when the red yammy lost a cylinder and he stayed in it.

Not my sled, not my problem philosophy.

Wish they had similar events out west, all i have to look forward to is the spring hare scrambles.

47 minutes ago, Jerr2Star said:

Saw that last night,  best part was when the red yammy lost a cylinder and he stayed in it.

Not my sled, not my problem philosophy.

Wish they had similar events out west, all i have to look forward to is the spring hare scrambles.

looked like fun :thumbsup: