Check your account email address ×

best late 90's to mid 2000's ass draggers?

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

huh, I guess the group is private now? 

anywhooo... 

Screenshot_20240122-140603.png

Maybe if it had a Black Magic whoopass kit.

D&D not so much 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 2:12 PM, Not greg b said:

Wasn’t there a rare configuration of the zr500 that was basically the 440 with the apv500 engine it?? It wasn’t the 02 xc edition you could get I am thinking of.

Early release 02, called the zr500 LE

Had 4 remote resi "clicker shocks" but no dial-a-junk,  wide running boards, hooked bars, and the beefed up a-arms/spindles off the sno pro

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, krom said:

Early release 02, called the zr500 LE

Had 4 remote resi "clicker shocks" but no dial-a-junk,  wide running boards, hooked bars, and the beefed up a-arms/spindles off the sno pro

I bought  one of those new from the local dealer….what a cool sled.👌🏻👊🏻
I sold it to Snappydave who is over on HCS.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

There's a z440 so in WI I have my eye on.  Tough year to justify getting another sled that I don't have room for.  Still trying to justify it, it's just harder to do 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mnstang said:

There's a z440 so in WI I have my eye on.  Tough year to justify getting another sled that I don't have room for.  Still trying to justify it, it's just harder to do 

you've been looking for a while, is this the one ?

50 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you've been looking for a while, is this the one ?

I keep my eyes open for alot of things that I like just because I like looking and seeing cool things.  By no means am I hard up looking for one of these otherwise I'd probably be on the road to WI right now.  A better way to say would be it's not too good to pass up.  Sometimes things are too good to pass up and you have no choice in the matter you have to let the Lord take the wheel 😂

I'll probably just keep tabs on this one.  If the price drops maybe I'll inquire. 

"The one" would've been the new 01 at Thomas Sno Sports.  There was a brief period in messaging about that sled that I thought I was going to scoop it but it didn't work out and it was for the better.

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

That jag z is wicked. Once I buy a lawn mower I will be on the hunt for one. Ztr have got stupid expensive now. 

I might be slightly biased but I agree haha.  So much fun and gets alot of attention 

I don't really mess with zrs.  Played out!  😁

Dragon ass

Screenshot_20240211-092254.png

12 hours ago, Not greg b said:

That jag z is wicked. Once I buy a lawn mower I will be on the hunt for one. Ztr have got stupid expensive now. 

Guy just sold a set of zrt 6’s with all the paint on the tunnel and good seats for 1500 local, needed the hoods painted like all new body zrt/tcats. I messaged him up for 33 minutes and there was someone on the way already 

59 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Which one of you nurds has the custom painted helmet?

No photo description available.

Daaaang.  I was thinking recently about getting one custom painted.  I do have this old shoei 

PXL_20240211_183739443.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 12:18 PM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Hah just was talking to my brother about Youtube videos i have posted and he brought this up, didnt even realized that thats my sister-in-law's brother, havent seen the guy in over 15 years.

• Haha 1