Check your account email address ×

Sled Insurance

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'd love to hear of an example where someone "lost it all" due to anything to do with a sled. Its an at risk sport and I cant see anyway that anything I do short of being drunk and hitting a pedestrian could have me being liable. There is nothing that can happen on the trail that you would be found liable for.

Yeah....it's almost impossible to prove unless somebody is drunk.  I've NEVER heard of anything like that happening.  But still, good to be protected.

I'm gonna have to inquire why mine is so fucking high.  After looking at what some of you pay $80+/month just sounds wrong.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....it's almost impossible to prove unless somebody is drunk.  I've NEVER heard of anything like that happening.  But still, good to be protected.

I'm gonna have to inquire why mine is so fucking high.  After looking at what some of you pay $80+/month just sounds wrong.

I was quoted 78$ per month on my Polaris for liability and comp .....fuck that

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I only ride in Mi,which is a no fault state. $45 a year for the low cc sleds a year and $100 a year for the big cc sleds. State Farm and they are insured through my IL address .

nigga-you-gay.jpg

The only toy I insure is my Ranger Boat, $166 a year full coverage through AARP, I own nothing completely in my name, I have an "Irrevocable Trust"..My trucks and Caddies are insured however, again AARP, very cheap, never had a ticket for anything in my life, been driving since 1963.

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup i always assume people with no insurance have no assets to care about cause theres no way i am losing it all

You're going to loose 50% when Carley graduates and you divorce your wife anyway :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I was quoted 78$ per month on my Polaris for liability and comp .....fuck that

With your track record, I'm surprised they quoted you that low :lol:

$279 for TNT $604 for XRS. Both with $250 deductable   I need to get quotes from USAA on everything. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'd love to hear of an example where someone "lost it all" due to anything to do with a sled. Its an at risk sport and I cant see anyway that anything I do short of being drunk and hitting a pedestrian could have me being liable. There is nothing that can happen on the trail that you would be found liable for.

sure ben you go with that,  hit someone with you sled and injure them and see how that works out for you

1 hour ago, ckf said:

You're going to loose 50% when Carley graduates and you divorce your wife anyway :lol: 

true but i'll still be a hood rich ginger 

ginger_is_the_new_black_by_hakfest.jpg.4

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I only ride in Mi,which is a no fault state. $45 a year for the low cc sleds a year and $100 a year for the big cc sleds. State Farm and they are insured through my IL address .

With reading some of the others on here, I thought we were getting by cheap, but damn!

surely someone must know of someone who was sued because of a sled accident....I mean myself nor anyone I know have ever heard of it but I'm sure it happens :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

surely someone must know of someone who was sued because of a sled accident....I mean myself nor anyone I know have ever heard of it but I'm sure it happens :lol: 

I've never heard of it either.  Ever.  Gotta prove negligence or malice and have a witness or two.  And unless somebody is wasted...ain't gonna happen in most cases...well, trail riding anyway.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I've never heard of it either.  Ever.  Gotta prove negligence or malice and have a witness or two.  And unless somebody is wasted...ain't gonna happen in most cases...well, trail riding anyway.

Exactly ....but worrying OCD cry asses like Ginger have to be insured for every potential negative event they could ever face regardless of how far fetched it is :lol:

I'm going to take out a 10 million dollar astroid impact policy on my home because "I dont want to lose everything"

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/newsnow/2007/11/lawsuits_surrounding_brooks_s.html

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The 92 340 Puma is $45 a year.

I think that is what the Trailcat would be.  

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

9 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

nice try ....not even close though and they will end up paying nothing

Were they or were they not sued?

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

even when I drove junk I had comp. think it was less than 100 a yr. even taking out a phone bank post or h20 main in a ditch with cams and witnesses can cost u if they wanted it to .

just not worth the chance same with atv I never had full coverage on them but always comp .

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Out of the thousands and thousands of sled crashes that happen every year across dozens of states you came up with one story from 10 years ago. Congrats faggot ....I think I'll take my chances :lol: insurance is a fucking sucker bet