Check your account email address ×

Eeesshh….Just Sad

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

How the heck is this old fart even still upright? Just the fact that he still puts one foot in front of the other is amazing  :lol: 

Exactly, this country really needs to stop talking about term and age limits and do something about it very soon. 70 should be max age for POTUS.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly, this country really needs to stop talking about term and age limits and do something about it very soon. 70 should be max age for POTUS.

Asking dinosaurs to extinct themselves  :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Stand up,  be proud you voted for this guy. 

When you constantly complain about the washington swamp and you elect someone like this who has 47 years in washington ?

You might be an idiot.

Voted against Trump

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sorry, that is not an excuse for electing a senile 47+ year washington politician.

what excuse do the Dems have for running Biden or the R's Trump?

oh, that's right... Primaries 

maybe we need higher standards to actually be eligible to vote in the first place? 💡 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/53027-voter-competency-standard-testing/#comment-1453224

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Sorry, that is not an excuse for electing a senile 47+ year washington politician.

I'm not making excuses I'm telling you what I think happened. Crossed their fingers, voted for Biden and hoped for the best. Trump has that affect on people

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Stand up,  be proud you voted for this guy. 

When you constantly complain about the washington swamp and you elect someone like this who has 47 years in washington ?

You might be an idiot.

/thread.  *looks at all the tds clowns who will  readily shift their ire to Musk, Desantis or any other populist that comes along once the media gaslights them*  Fucking morons.  

Edited by DriftBusta

27 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I'm not making excuses I'm telling you what I think happened. Crossed their fingers, voted for Biden and hoped for the best. Trump has that affect on people

:thumbsup:  You are right.

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what excuse do the Dems have for running Biden or the R's Trump?

oh, that's right... Primaries 

maybe we need higher standards to actually be eligible to vote in the first place? 💡 

https://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/topic/53027-voter-competency-standard-testing/#comment-1453224

Tighter voting restrictions?  NO WAY.  All you would hear would be  " Republicans want Voter Suppression!!!! "

I think we all know that Biden probably shouldn't have made it through the primaries, but the dems were never going to let Barry be the candidate.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:thumbsup:  You are right.

Tighter voting restrictions?  NO WAY.  All you would hear would be  " Republicans want Voter Suppression!!!! "

I think we all know that Biden probably shouldn't have made it through the primaries, but the dems were never going to let Barry be the candidate.

some would certainly see it as restrictions or possibly voter suppression... but we have the most uneducated voters in the 'free' world imo, of course being led around by the MSM, Twitter and far right snowmobile message boards. 

:roflcrying: 

as stated, if you can't pass a simple us citizenship test, why should your vote count the same as someone trying to be a us citizen? 

20 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No, how about a nationwide referendum vote, let the voters decide. I can't imagine many voters would vote against term and age limits.

Sounds great to me as long as we don't have these pants shitting geriatric morons that can't even form a coherent sentence in office

Trump said mean things:cry:

Prior to the plandemic our country was in far, far better shape than it is now.  Virtually everything the dems have done has hurt the country.   People got what they asked for. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump said mean things:cry:

Prior to the plandemic our country was in far, far better shape than it is now.  Virtually everything the dems have done has hurt the country.   People got what they asked for. 

Very true but Trump's spending also helped considerably. Like I've said before, I can't believe the crying over student loans and you hardly hear a peep about PPP loans. People should have been far more outraged over handing out 900 billion to already wealthy people vs 300 billion for student loans, none of it should have been allowed, period.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Very true but Trump's spending also helped considerably. Like I've said before, I can't believe the crying over student loans and you hardly hear a peep about PPP loans. People should have been far more outraged over handing out 900 billion to already wealthy people vs 300 billion for student loans, none of it should have been allowed, period.

No doubt COVID spending really accelerated inflation (along with other things).

Honestly without the pandemic I think things would be damn good.   I'm not saying the markets still wouldn't be massively overpriced due to fed action but things would be way better now than they are.....even with the dems trying to destroy America. 

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

No, how about a nationwide referendum vote, let the voters decide. I can't imagine many voters would vote against term and age limits.

After this last election cycle, I wouldn’t bet on that. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Follow along here.  Trumps initial plan was to stimulate the economy so first 2 years, so he reformed the tax code by putting more $ into both of our pockets.  It worked.  Economy and everyones 401ks soared, D party complained that he was giving tax breaks to the rich (which was horseshit relative to the trickle down doesn't work narrative), while Joe 6 pack was getting their tax burden (which was already way too high) reduced.  Then along comes covid, Trumps response was to keep economy alive even though pretty much the entire economy was shut down. So Congress (both parties) were all too eager to print more $ and keep it afloat, literally giving trillions to companies to cover their payroll (let along the fraud)..  I'm not sure what else he, or anyone else could do.  So now we're back to status quo Washington/media narrative.  Fuck all these evil fucks.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Follow along here.  Trumps initial plan was to stimulate the economy so first 2 years, so he reformed the tax code by putting more $ into both of our pockets.  It worked.  Economy and everyones 401ks soared, D party complained that he was giving tax breaks to the rich (which was horseshit relative to the trickle down doesn't work narrative), while Joe 6 pack was getting their tax burden (which was already way too high) reduced.  Then along comes covid, Trumps response was to keep economy alive even though pretty much the entire economy was shut down. So Congress (both parties) were all too eager to print more $ and keep it afloat, literally giving trillions to companies to cover their payroll (let along the fraud)..  I'm not sure what else he, or anyone else could do.  So now we're back to status quo Washington/media narrative.  Fuck all these evil fucks.

I really didn’t have much issue with Trump’s policies except the PPP loans, it should have been limited to a very few starving businesses. 100 billion of PPP loans were fraud alone, I really do hope the IRS audits the shit out of PPP loan recipients, especially the larger loans but I’m not holding my breath. 

• Like 1