Check your account email address ×

Suspension Chatter

• Gold Member

His experience with Snowmobiles consists of getting banned from HCS multiple times a year, talking about the Iron Dog, Snowbikes are futuristic, and you need to launch from the bottom of a whoop. :guzzle:

16 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

That is a majority of riders I come across on the trail.  Point and shoot, then mountain sled it around the corners.  

I just saw a video of a guy racing hill cross with a dirty old triple xcr 800. On the straights the 850 turbo he was racing absolutely killed the old triple. Once they had to turn the old triple walked away and won

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Not greg b said:

I just saw a video of a guy racing hill cross with a dirty old triple xcr 800. On the straights the 850 turbo he was racing absolutely killed the old triple. Once they had to turn the old triple walked away and won

I saw that too. Definitely gave me a chuckle.  Looked like the only guy that even came close was on a Procross Cat...coupla dinosaurs doin' work!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Premium said:

I saw that too. Definitely gave me a chuckle.  Looked like the only guy that even came close was on a Procross Cat...coupla dinosaurs doin' work!

I need to save that video for when someone says a mountain sled rails the trails as good as a trail sled lol.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

this post is useless without video...

6 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I bet don't.  Either way watch him run from the convo or jump into personal attacks to try to divert it.

18 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You ride a keyboard, but need lube to do so.  

Oh, and the Pro-S is MILES better than anything you own.  

Pretty short memory you have there. Now you are crying after initially insulting me. Did I choose your homosexual sounding name?

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Pretty short memory you have there. Now you are crying after initially insulting me. Did I choose your homosexual sounding name?

Still wont say what sleds you ride/own. Now thats fucking funny! 

LMAO

D28498F3-8FE3-47B9-AC27-1E1E6060FBB1.jpeg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

that's f'ng awesome, and looks like something I'd actually still have a go at.  

7 hours ago, mnstang said:

Amateurs!!

just imagine how much better it would be on a snowbike hitting the bottom of the holes.  if only one aside from Herf could figure out how?!!!!

1 hour ago, AK440 said:

Shitbird, where would you like me to list it? 

how about here Bull(shit)?

I've put around 5k miles on that setup and the only changes have been swapping the skid shocks to ZeroX Pro's, going back to the stock FTS spring and the limiter is still pulled up one hole.  Might try some split dual rates next winter but there's no reason to change what I know works extremely well currently for myself, my brother when he comes for a week each winter and my wife if the temps are tolerable and to her liking.

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/120lb-ski-springs.1781274/#post-20013844 

Honestly, I don't know that I'm ever going to sell that sled, it's just that enjoyable.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I've put around 5k miles on that setup and the only changes have been swapping the skid shocks to ZeroX Pro's, going back to the stock FTS spring and the limiter is still pulled up one hole.  Might try some split dual rates next winter but there's no reason to change what I know works extremely well currently for myself, my brother when he comes for a week each winter and my wife if the temps are tolerable and to her liking.

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/threads/120lb-ski-springs.1781274/#post-20013844 

Honestly, I don't know that I'm ever going to sell that sled, it's just that enjoyable.

I am going to trail split rail skis and snow trackers next 

• Gold Member
15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Road Glide, lol

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Yours isn't in your sig as your current sled....that is saved for another moron who doesn't own a sled or know how to ride.

Just noticed that 9_9 .....Guess he is trying to trigger me by putting my bike in his sig.... Use to say 94 XCR. 

Too bad he cant afford one :lol:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Just noticed that 9_9 .....Guess he is trying to trigger me by putting my bike in his sig.... Use to say 94 XCR. 

Too bad he cant afford one :lol:

“Trying” to trigger you…. 😆🤣. Congratulations on your first post not using the word faggot.