Suspension Chatter

30 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

How do you have time for that when you're always stirring up stuff in the Arctic Cat forum? :lol:

When I go on a bathroom brake. I should check and see how he took that. I haven’t checked it since I posted that 

22 hours ago, mnstang said:

I think the trick is to run corn syrup for shock oil since you're running corn fields!

Good call!

I was planning to run left over ethanol race gas for shock oil and rebuild them with PLA seals.  

I'm still going to premix with soybean oil to help spread the love.

more incessant ramblings about how shitty overpriced and poorly absorbed SkiDoo's come from the factory and potentially how poorly your sled was set up by your dealer... and potentially YOU!!! 

:roflcrying:

I honestly wish Mike Carver and Hygear... or even Monster Performance or others would explain things like this as clearly.  They have products and services to sell, and this we're moving into 2023 ffs.     

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

more incessant ramblings about how shitty overpriced and poorly absorbed SkiDoo's come from the factory and potentially how poorly your sled was set up by your dealer... and potentially YOU!!! 

:roflcrying:

I honestly wish Mike Carver and Hygear... or even Monster Performance or others would explain things like this as clearly.  They have products and services to sell, and this we're moving into 2023 ffs.     

Carver takes 2 moths to do a basic shock service, asking to make a video would be pushing the limits 

• Haha 1