Check your account email address ×

58% of Corona virus deaths occured in vaccinated people

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Are you denying the vast, vast majority of COVID "deaths" had multiple co-morbidities?  There is gov data saying 2.6 co-morbidities on ave.  Are you denying the ave age of someone dying from COVID is close or exceeds the normal life expectancy?

https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/cdc-94-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions

If you go 65 years old or less the average comorbids jumps to 4.x

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you go 65 years old or less the average comorbids jumps to 4.x

I recall the average age of a covid death in the us was around 78 years old.  At what point with any cause of death do we just say old age.   :dunno:

75% were 65+

Almost 30% were 85+

Edited by Highmark

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Are you denying the vast, vast majority of COVID "deaths" had multiple co-morbidities?  There is gov data saying 2.6 co-morbidities on ave.  Are you denying the ave age of someone dying from COVID is close or exceeds the normal life expectancy?

https://abcnews4.com/news/nation-world/cdc-94-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions

Like the CDC had to admit, only 6% of the numbers claimed died from covid.

But hey lets shut down the economy for a cold.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like the CDC had to admit, only 6% of the numbers claimed died from covid.

But hey lets shut down the economy for a cold.

I've heard that 6% number for over a year.  In fact I think it was out late 2020 by the time they starting giving the jab. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Even from your link.  100-94%= 6%.:bc:

Sept 2020.  CDC data. 

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200901/covid-19-primary-not-only-cause-94-percent-of-deaths

On average, patients’ records had 2.6 additional conditions. Only 6% of deaths listed COVID-19 as the only cause.

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Are you denying the vast, vast majority of COVID "deaths" had multiple co-morbidities? 

Lol, I am denying the nonsense that Lloyd keeps promoting that there are zero COVID deaths and millions of deaths from the shot.  The COVID deaths in my family had zero co-morbidities...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lol, I am denying the nonsense that Lloyd keeps promoting that there are zero COVID deaths and millions of deaths from the shot.  The COVID deaths in my family had zero co-morbidities...

Sorry you lost loved ones but I find that something considering the statistics released by the CDC.  On ave they have 2.6 and only 6% have none. 

Were they vaccinated? 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Thank you for proving once again that education level does not equate to intelligence.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
On 11/25/2022 at 3:27 PM, Roosting said:

You merely need to see who attends the WEF forums and then look at those countries these people come from and the policies enacted and then look at how they align with the WEF strategy. 

And guess what? What happens at WEF happens in these places. Not all at once but strategically spread out with different policies being rolled out to spread it out so as to not raise every eyebrow to it happening all at once. Death by a thousand cuts.

But hey deepfaggot cant see it so obviously it isnt happening.........................

i agree for the record. i see france and austrailia going full retard and i see our little cunt there just dying to one up them.

all the countries  leaders praised by klaus are compremised. he has even stated as such with great pride how he penetraited our cabinet and what a good little disciple our prime minister is.

comes as no surprise we had the mandates and gun grab were getting. zero fucking surprise . 

if anyone is surprised there not paying attention.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry you lost loved ones but I find that something considering the statistics released by the CDC.  On ave they have 2.6 and only 6% have none. 

Were they vaccinated? 

Yeah talk about bad luck cause that’s incredibly rare 

but from what I understand they don’t include obesity as a co morbidity 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ACE said:

if they don't it dam well should be.

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

CDC calls it a comorbidity. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html#:~:text=Like adults%2C children with obesity,very sick from COVID-19.

Edited by Highmark

Here is a Dr who faces a 500B, billion that's correct for promoting Vit D and Zinc for treating Covid.

Vit D has been proven to reduce covid mortality by over 30% during all stages of covid.

Junk science.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/missouri-doctor-faces-500-billion-in-ftc-fines-for-promoting-vitamin-d3-during-pandemic_4865164.html

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here is a Dr who faces a 500B, billion that's correct for promoting Vit D and Zinc for treating Covid.

Vit D has been proven to reduce covid mortality by over 30% during all stages of covid.

Junk science.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/missouri-doctor-faces-500-billion-in-ftc-fines-for-promoting-vitamin-d3-during-pandemic_4865164.html

Trudeau’s head doctor said that vitamin D was fake news 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why is China still having a hard time with Covid?

(I know the answer just waiting for yours)

Because it forced vaccination on the entire population? :dunno:

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The only problem they are having is a fascist government forcing control on people , kinda like here only worse 

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because it forced vaccination on the entire population? :dunno:

Because they are locking people up in their homes, where it spreads the worst?