Check your account email address ×

58% of Corona virus deaths occured in vaccinated people

47 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Since you claim to be unvaxxed, you are by definition an anti-vaxxer.

Lol.  Just because I didn't vote for Biden doesn't mean I am proTrump.  God you are an idiot.  Part of my family is vaccinated, I am not because I got Covid. Sounds antivax.  You being so absurdly scared of the shot you make stuff up about it is really sad.

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This ain't about covid but control.

Ah, part of the magic plan you keep talking about but can't explain.  Your faith in the church of sheep you hang out with mentally is absurd.  For fuck sakes if you truly think there is a plan and know you are right, lay it out.  If you can't....well obviously there is no plan.

*Cue the gay jokes and topic change.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Lol.  Just because I didn't vote for Biden doesn't mean I am proTrump.  God you are an idiot.  Part of my family is vaccinated, I am not because I got Covid. Sounds antivax.  You being so absurdly scared of the shot you make stuff up about it is really sad.

Ah, part of the magic plan you keep talking about but can't explain.  Your faith in the church of sheep you hang out with mentally is absurd.  For fuck sakes if you truly think there is a plan and know you are right, lay it out.  If you can't....well obviously there is no plan.

*Cue the gay jokes and topic change.

You're anti-vax and not up to date.

Sorry but it's your science.

Just now, Deephaven said:

So you don't know your plan?

Obviously science is foreign to you as well.

Do you actually know anything?

It's called un 2030.  You will own nothing and be happy.  There's a book written and everything and more people are realizing it.  But some are afraid of learning the truth.

Covid was a distraction and a dress rehearsal.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's called un 2030.  You will own nothing and be happy.  There's a book written and everything and more people are realizing it.  But some are afraid of learning the truth.

Covid was a distraction and a dress rehearsal.

This sound like the same bullshit as the  climate crisis. 

They're still in dress rehearsal mode in Chin-ah.

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

At minimum all this shows how much big pharma controls information and the government 

Government is a corporatacracy , remember moto saying that shit a decade ago? It doesn’t matter what corporation it is , they can buy influence and favor and profit. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Government is a corporatacracy , remember moto saying that shit a decade ago? It doesn’t matter what corporation it is , they can buy influence and favor and profit. 

Government even supplies them with the bribe money 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Government even supplies them with the bribe money 

Exactly , take a look at Lockheed and Boeing and Northrop etc etc. Yhe vast majority of their profits come from govt and they spend a huge sum of that same govt money lobbying for more profit. It’s no different that any other grift like FTX and Ukraine 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

they prey on sheep.  A body has to stop and use his/her common sense once in a while to navigate through it all.  It's hard to blame corporations or govt. really, I blame sheep.

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly , take a look at Lockheed and Boeing and Northrop etc etc. Yhe vast majority of their profits come from govt and they spend a huge sum of that same govt money lobbying for more profit. It’s no different that any other grift like FTX and Ukraine 

The power of mass propaganda is unreal. Neolibs went from hating big pharma to adoring it. In months 

19 minutes ago, hayward said:

they prey on sheep.  A body has to stop and use his/her common sense once in a while to navigate through it all.  It's hard to blame corporations or govt. really, I blame sheep.

That’s 100% bullshit. This has nothing to do with the individuals. It has to do with a broken system who’s only outcome was inevitable blatant corruption. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That’s 100% bullshit. This has nothing to do with the individuals. It has to do with a broken system who’s only outcome was inevitable blatant corruption. 

Yes but who's gonna fix this?  Not the corps or the government who is owned.