Check your account email address ×

58% of Corona virus deaths occured in vaccinated people

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

That style of posting says "zero originality".

Dude you just said I like being led.

You're a Trumper.

Enough said.

:bc:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your independants align much more with Maga and actually call out the Dems and Rinos so I think you might just be lost.

Yet you're the one spreading misinformation. 

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Dude you just said I like being led.

You're a Trumper.

Enough said.

This post style say "childish tit for tat", again, zero originality with a touch of animosity over being mocked thrown in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Snake said:

This post style say "childish tit for tat", again, zero originality with a touch of animosity over being mocked thrown in.

Like I said.

Zero self awareness. 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Covid was planned to bring about China style lockdowns as a new norm on the way to a digital ID and social credit score brought to you by the WEF and Bill Gates.

Ah, all part of the plan.  Too bad you can't state who is in charge of the plan and implemented it.  Be pretty magic to orchestrate something worldwide when the Dems & R's here can't even agree on shit.  Derrr...

Just now, Deephaven said:

Ah, all part of the plan.  Too bad you can't state who is in charge of the plan and implemented it.  Be pretty magic to orchestrate something worldwide when the Dems & R's here can't even agree on shit.  Derrr...

Its the global elites (WEF, Gates, Soros etc) who own your government along with the rest.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its the global elites (WEF, Gates, Soros etc) who own your government along with the rest.

Why don't you run for a position in government. 

Just now, Deephaven said:

He's so bat shit crazy he couldn't compete for mayor in a town of 30.

I will say, he's even crazier than Trump is.

Just now, EvilBird said:

Whats the big plans for the day ?

im guessing you'll be back trolling before lunch .:yahoo:

Selling a few sleds hopefully. 3 older ski doos. XS chassis.

• Like 2

Not that I should have to disclaimer this but everyone is so emotional on this issue that people are stupid.. I am not jabbed and think most of it was a scam in which pharma and politicians got more rich.  And media companies.  And everything else that is connected to the deep state.  And I was prepared to quit my job if Bidens unconstitutional OSHA mandate went through.

With that said, this 58% stat is misleading to you people.

What if 99% of the population was jabbed and 58% of deaths were jabbed?  That would actually be an overwhelming pro-jab argument.

I'd be willing to bet that, given that the majority of people are jabbed (more than 58%), and this 58% death figure, that a higher percentage of unjabbed people die from (or with, rather) covid than people who have been jabbed.

That doesn't mean I support anything that has happened but I am just clarifying for you mental midgets so you can stop looking like the stupid tribal idiots that you are.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Not that I should have to disclaimer this but everyone is so emotional on this issue that people are stupid.. I am not jabbed and think most of it was a scam in which pharma and politicians got more rich.  And media companies.  And everything else that is connected to the deep state.  And I was prepared to quit my job if Bidens unconstitutional OSHA mandate went through.

With that said, this 58% stat is misleading to you people.

What if 99% of the population was jabbed and 58% of deaths were jabbed?  That would actually be an overwhelming pro-jab argument.

I'd be willing to bet that, given that the majority of people are jabbed (more than 58%), and this 58% death figure, that a higher percentage of unjabbed people die from (or with, rather) covid than people who have been jabbed.

That doesn't mean I support anything that has happened but I am just clarifying for you mental midgets so you can stop looking like the stupid tribal idiots that you are.  

Yep.  They will glance over that argument again because they don't understand rudimentary percentages and basic math that pre-teens can do.  Super sad.

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Take some Valium dude.

Is that what you are on all the time that makes you so stupid?