Check your account email address ×

58% of Corona virus deaths occured in vaccinated people

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Not a surprising stat.  It stands to reason that a larger percentage of the elderly and people with health issues got the vaccine than the percentage of younger and otherwise healthy people who did.

Certainly seems that way but that directly contradicts the year long talking point that it was the unvaxed dying etc etc. Also a lot of unhealthy ignorant right wing retards refused the shot too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are a lot of nasty bugs going around not named covid. People are sicker than ever all the time and I firmly believe it’s from sanitizing and sterilizing and masking and not allowing our immune systems to do their job. 

This X1000

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There are a lot of nasty bugs going around not named covid. People are sicker than ever all the time and I firmly believe it’s from sanitizing and sterilizing and masking and not allowing our immune systems to do their job. 

The amount of children with RSV is very disturbing.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yup...Get in a car accident, end up the the ICU and die having also had COVID at the time and it's listed as a COVID death. Like I said these numbers mean nothing. No got ya moment here.

Nicole had the worst flu she has ever had about a month ago. A solid week in bed. It took her a couple more weeks to get her strength back. Two home tests showed negative for COVID.

Same with me . I just had almost the whole Month of November with my whole house sick. 

I was way sicker than each time I had Covid. 2 weeks of headache body aches and fever.  Started after Halloween when I had a house full. I finally dont wake up hacking green/yellow shit. My 5 year old Son was outta school a week and a half as well . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely 

I personally believe your point of over sanitizing plays a role. Kids need the normal cycles of sickness to build up their fragile immune systems. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nicole had the worst flu she has ever had about a month ago. A solid week in bed. It took her a couple more weeks to get her strength back. Two home tests showed negative for COVID.

I haven't tested so could be either Flu or covid.

This would be the worse Flu I've ever had if it is the Flu. Loss of appitite, headache, body aches, chills, sore throat, diarrhea, coughing up phlegm, tight chest, fatigue the first 2 days then I didn't sleep at all last night. Hope I sleep tonight cause that sucked.

Finally eating tonight.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

I personally believe your point of over sanitizing plays a role. Kids need the normal cycles of sickness to build up their fragile immune systems. 

My great grandmother used to say something to the effect that you should eat a peck of dirt before you die.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

It's just sad the antivax side can't see clearly.  "Leading" is not at all numerically accurate or even logical, yet their flock of nonsense believers keep highlighting it as a win in their book.  Sad.

With an ifr rate of 0.035% for those under 60, where is the pandemic?

This is what we destroyed our economies for?

Now follow the $$$$.

Since you claim to be unvaxxed, you are by definition an anti-vaxxer.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Haven't you heard, the flu is 10x worse than last year.  When they claimed there was no flu.  

The flu never went away, it was always there.  Just more bs.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

With an ifr rate of 0.035% for those under 60, where is the pandemic?

This is what we destroyed our economies for?

Now follow the $$$$.

Since you claim to be unvaxxed, you are by definition an anti-vaxxer.

He isn't constantly looking for that "got ya" moment like some are. I don't care what you did or didn't do with the vaccine. Why do you care so much about what others do?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

You’re thinking on the micro when the real issue is on the macro. We need a full populace of people immune systems working in tandem to build continual immunity to various bugs to keep them from thriving. When we all sterilize everything and avoid germs and virus then they can find pockets to thrive in and mutate. Seems common sense when a virologist explains it properly. Too bad those people had their voices intentionally deplatformed. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He isn't constantly looking for that "got ya" moment like some are. I don't care what you did or didn't do with the vaccine. Why do you care so much about what others do?

Cause this ain't over by a long shot and the g20 is trying to make it permanent.

This ain't about covid but control.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

That’s the rub , it should have been a personal choice with all the info out in the open. Instead we were lied to and people had their entire lives destroyed because they felt they didn’t need the shot for any number of reasons. My issue isn’t with those that took the shot. My issue is with those that forced others to take the shot. Those people need to be killed 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Haven't you heard, the flu is 10x worse than last year.  When they claimed there was no flu.  

The flu never went away, it was always there.  Just more bs.

Flu numbers were way down because everyone was taking precautions for COVID. Even though those precautions don't help reduce COVID (according to the FSCE doctors) it did help reduce the flu numbers. Funny how it helped with one but not the other.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Flu numbers were way down because everyone was taking precautions for COVID. Even though those precautions don't help reduce COVID (according to the FSCE doctors) it did help reduce the flu numbers. Funny how it helped with one but not the other.  :lol:

Or everyone had covid and most had mild symptoms and when they got the flu they tested positive for covid. That is the most likely scenario. They weren’t testing for the flu 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Haven't you noticed those who live in a sterile environment are always sick?

:lol:

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I haven't tested so could be either Flu or covid.

This would be the worse Flu I've ever had if it is the Flu. Loss of appitite, headache, body aches, chills, sore throat, diarrhea, coughing up phlegm, tight chest, fatigue the first 2 days then I didn't sleep at all last night. Hope I sleep tonight cause that sucked.

Finally eating tonight.

Sounds exactly like what I had ...Ive had covid three times and im not vaccinated and this was worst than all those :dunno:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re thinking on the micro when the real issue is on the macro. We need a full populace of people immune systems working in tandem to build continual immunity to various bugs to keep them from thriving. When we all sterilize everything and avoid germs and virus then they can find pockets to thrive in and mutate. Seems common sense when a virologist explains it properly. Too bad those people had their voices intentionally deplatformed. 

I understand what you’re saying, I was speaking more of the RSV issue in children.

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Sounds exactly like what I had ...Ive had covid three times and im not vaccinated and this was worst than all those :dunno:

Rsv is spreading now off season.  It's also a side effect of covid.  Go figure.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Rsv is spreading now off season.  It's also a side effect of covid.  Go figure.

My erections last longer these days as well. Must be the vax.