Check your account email address ×

Household debt soars at fastest pace in 15 years as credit card use surges, Fed report says

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You're not understanding. I could pay cash for anything I buy on my card. I'm not using my card because I don't have the money. It's the simplicity and benefits. 

Like I've said. Why not take advantage of that. I don't even have to remember to pay my monthly Visa bill. It automatically comes out of my account.  Easy!

What's the difference with a debt then?....I have no interest in making you understand. I'm responding to topic. I have no illusion that anyone's opinions change based upon these posts.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

What's the difference with a debt then?....I have no interest in making you understand. I'm responding to topic. I have no illusion that anyone's opinions change based upon these posts.

Difference with debit? Debit you don't get any incentives. If you're not set up right, using a debit card can cost you money.

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Difference with debit? Debit you don't get any incentives. If you're not set up right, using a debit card can cost you money.

I get .10 off per gallon of gas...that better than any capital one card.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Ive never seen you post one cool item you own tho ? Maybe the RV , but RV's are gay boomer toys IMO . 

post your sled , what you drive,  whats ur total net worth goddamnit!!!!! :lol:

What did that credit card get you!!!!!!:lol:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, HSR said:

Yeah a 2015. On the bright side 2 more years and she's alllll mine.:lol:

you cant pay it off ? goddamnit you better not pay cash for anything else according to Stephanie !!!! :lol:

22 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Ive never seen you post one cool item you own tho ? Maybe the RV , but RV's are gay boomer toys IMO . 

post your sled , what you drive,  whats ur total net worth goddamnit!!!!! :lol:

What did that credit card get you!!!!!!:lol:

He’s got one of those Mandingo 250s!!  😆

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s got one of those Mandingo 250s!!  😆

All jokes aside, would you have flown your own bike over to ride?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Of course not, but if given a choice between my KTM and that Mandingo, if I was an industrialist I just might!  😆 I’m just busting your balls.

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Of course not, but if given a choice between my KTM and that Mandingo, if I was an industrialist I just might!  😆 I’m just busting your balls.

I know you are. My options were very limited there. 

:bc:

27 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

you cant pay it off ?

Do you have ANY idea what an internet forum Hall Monitor makes these days?If I'm lucky my Christmas bonus will cover the cost of a trail permit but @ckf keeps crying inflation:wall:

Listen EvilBird,I've been in the internet forum business my entire life! I am the EXPERT! And let me tell ya it's not like the old days where a Mod position put you in a nice 3 bedroom cul de sac with 2 cars and 3 kids, Admin position add a yacht and time on Florida's Gold Coast. Them days are long gone bud.:bc:

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Alot places don't take a debit card, or IF they do, they still put a hold on your funds if they do. Just easier using a CC.

Debit card is indistinguishable to a credit card. It can be run on the terminal as either debit or credit, either way it simply swipes the funds. With a rental car some companies handle it better than others. Dollar car rental is easy peasy and available at almost every where I fly.

31 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Debit card is indistinguishable to a credit card. It can be run on the terminal as either debit or credit, either way it simply swipes the funds. With a rental car some companies handle it better than others. Dollar car rental is easy peasy and available at almost every where I fly.

Yes, I have a debit card. Never use it unless bank is closed and need cash which is almost never.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ya sounds like If I flew my KTM over chances are its not coming back :lol: Mandingo FTW :lol:

FCA3899C-BD70-447B-BCA9-C35D7002F296.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

WTF - Donny likes to use other people’s money and then file for bankruptcy.  Ask him - that’s what smart people do :lmao: 

He is very smart to take advantage of those laws