Check your account email address ×

Household debt soars at fastest pace in 15 years as credit card use surges, Fed report says

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not the one puffing my chest out like a peacock saying I'm retired all the time.

:bc:

It's my job now... like you being an industrialist. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So your wife's the bread winner.

Nice.

Like THAT'S a bad thing.... holy fuck. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Pretty much.

:lol:

I know zero about that man cause I don't read his shit.

Literally may have referenced him.... twice? :lol:

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nice.

Again with my Wife. You are obsessed . 

We both make good money. She is just addicted to work. Drives me crazy to be honest. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Woolie

Snake retires early= GOOD

HSR retires early=BAD

:lol:

Where do you get that?  Please explain, I just asked you how you did it because you were bragging about it, and you wouldn't answer for more than a week.  :lol:  I'm happy for both of you.  Now tell me all about my retirement some more, since you and Steve keep mentioning it  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Again with my Wife. You are obsessed . 

We both make good money. She is just addicted to work. Drives me crazy to be honest. 

Well if you behave at home the way you do here, I can see why she'd rather be at work.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Well if you behave at home the way you do here, I can see why she'd rather be at work.

Just stop with the cheers emoji its so cringy. 

Own your insults like a man Stephanie . 

Now you sound like Mainecat. You think I treat my Wife like I do some faggot on the internet from Erie, PA ? Get real douchebag. :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So we're going to start in with the wife talk now, thats always a good idea.  smh.

I said nothing bad about his wife or anyone elses.

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Nice.

Shit....nothing wrong with that...wife was almost making 200k before she retired 5 years ago...but I can tell she is bored and misses working. Another part of my decision to carry on working at a job I Iove.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Shit....nothing wrong with that...wife was almost making 200k before she retired 5 years ago...but I can tell she is bored and misses working. Another part of my decision to carry on working at a job I Iove.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it!

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

When did you last punch in?

On 11/11/2022 at 11:26 PM, DriftBusta said:

As someone licensed in the business of helping people plan for retirement, I strongly recommend you put every dime of the 14 grand you have saved for retirement, into crypto!  You can thank me later!  :lol: 

On 11/11/2022 at 11:37 PM, HSR said:

I retired at 50 dumbass :lol:

On 11/11/2022 at 11:55 PM, DriftBusta said:

And you?  Retired at 50?!  Lets hear it.  Tell the class how your retirement income is generated relative to the average wage, and we can put this matter to rest post haste.  Cuz I'm pretty sure you're no Elon Musk, especially if no one knows you here personally.  

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where do you get that?  Please explain, I just asked you how you did it because you were bragging about it

Where?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Link?

Check your PMs maybe? Do we really need to do this again? 

Or just shut the fuck up and stop making yourself look like the biggest idiot on the forum. Everyone sees it. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Check your PMs maybe? Do we really need to do this again? 

Or just shut the fuck up and stop making yourself look like the biggest idiot on the forum. Everyone sees it. 

Rut roh

He's a very stubborn industrialist!  :lol:  

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Where do you get that?  Please explain, I just asked you how you did it because you were bragging about it, and you wouldn't answer for more than a week.  :lol:  I'm happy for both of you.  Now tell me all about my retirement some more, since you and Steve keep mentioning it  :lol: 

Pretty sure it's a government pension, like a teachers.

Zero entrepreneur capability.

• Like 1

What I've noticed over the years as my net worth gets larger is that I care less and less about credit card rewards, new account incentives, and using financing to leverage myself.  I like to keep my life simple.

I get a couple grand a year back from credit cards but I put 20x or more that amount in my 401k every year.  Lately I've been holding too much cash.

Guys like @Snake and @XCR1250 played the game and won.  Credit cards and financing isnt something they need to bother with.

• Like 2