Check your account email address ×

POLL: WIll the Dems confirm Gorsuch...or chose oblivion

WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?

• Yes, they'll be smart
    • No, they'd rather burn

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I hope Schumer is one of the 1st casualities of their obstructionist tactics

Nice to have hope , dembanksterwallstreetupchuck  is in that seat till he decides to retire, or father time catches him or illness .

16 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I hope Schumer is one of the 1st casualities of their obstructionist tactics

10 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Nice to have hope , dembanksterwallstreetupchuck  is in that seat till he decides to retire, or father time catches him or illness .

Just look how long Pelosi has been rambling her mouth for them.....they enjoy comedy, is the only thing I can think.

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Dems have the NO votes ....good for them......DOWN GOES TRUMPTY DUMPTY AGAIN!

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trumps going to jail dumb ass....wait maybe Putin will grant him asylum?

You've lost it.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Related image

:lol:  

56 minutes ago, Snake said:

EMILY-600x313.png

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Can you name a Supreme court nominee who was filibustered?

Yeah the last one Obama nominated. That seat was vacated during his term.

Just now, f7ben said:

The reality is Garland should have gotten a hearing ....the Repubs have made their bed here

That's what I'm saying. The pubes acted like cunts and now they are demanding professional courtesy when it's their turn. It's a fucking cycle now where nothing gets done and they take turns acting like cunts. 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, will the Dems stop acting like obstructive, petulant little children and help themselves by confirming arguable one of the best SCOTUS nominees in history?  Or, are they looking for "duck and cover" safe places already?  If their activity since the election is any indication, well...

Garland was a far better nominee :snack:  

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah the last one Obama nominated. That seat was vacated during his term.

You can put Fillibuster on the very very long list of shit the Nazi Pig Dog is completely fucking clueless about :guzzle: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The reality is Garland should have gotten a hearing ....the Repubs have made their bed here

Late in election year ?  50/50 at best.

Plus the Dems are going to get some Harry Reid hospitality they were so fond of a few short years ago.

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Late in election year ?  50/50 at best.

Plus the Dems are going to get some Harry Reid hospitality they were so fond of a few short years ago.

wgaf when it was he was a qualified nominee and the right thing to do was go through the process.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

wgaf when it was he was a qualified nominee and the right thing to do was go through the process.  

Why though?  He would have never been confirmed.  Waste of time. Plus, why would the R's set themselves up for a political quagmire?  

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's what I'm saying. The pubes acted like cunts and now they are demanding professional courtesy when it's their turn. It's a fucking cycle now where nothing gets done and they take turns acting like cunts. 

This is something Obama started by pushing his agenda through no matter what.  It's sad but it is sort of righteous.  It'll also continue to divide our nation along political lines like never before.  And IDGAF!  Let r'rip!!!!

THANKS OBAMA! :lol:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Garland was a far better nominee :snack:  

Maybe, but at that point in his presidency (actually years before), I, like millions of other intelligent Americans, considered everything Obama touched to be tainted.  And that's nobody's fault but his, his administration and his lying media.

So, it really didn't matter to me or others how qualified he may have been because he was chosen by the biggest liars and cheats of our democracy.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why though?  He would have never been confirmed.  Waste of time. Plus, why would the R's set themselves up for a political quagmire?  

This is something Obama started by pushing his agenda through no matter what.  It's sad but it is sort of righteous.  It'll also continue to divide our nation along political lines like never before.  And IDGAF!  Let r'rip!!!!

Dude you are fucking whack. Pushing his agenda thru no matter what? :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Maybe, but at that point in his presidency (actually years before), I, like millions of other intelligent Americans, considered everything Obama touched to be tainted.  And that's nobody's fault but his, his administration and his lying media.

So, it really didn't matter to me or others how qualified he may have been because he was chosen by the biggest liars and cheats of our democracy.  

Dude you are not like millions of intelligent Americans... :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

pubs got lucky they won the EC,  garland was a far better choice than they may have faced with hillary nominating.  

Just now, Anler said:

Dude you are fucking whack. Pushing his agenda thru no matter what? :lol:

Really?  

Let me ask you a question. How much of this last election was about Obama's administration pushing an agenda Americans didn't like?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Really?  

Let me ask you a question. How much of this last election was about Obama's administration pushing an agenda Americans didn't like?  

For instance?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude you are not like millions of intelligent Americans... :lol:

True.  I was actually practicing some self deprecation.  You still missed the cut though. :lol:

"Thanks Obama!"

:lmao: