Check your account email address ×

POLL: WIll the Dems confirm Gorsuch...or chose oblivion

WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?

• Yes, they'll be smart
    • No, they'd rather burn

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You debate like a 6 year old liberal hack.  A Jewish one.

:lol:

You provided nothing to back up your claim ....not a single thing. See , now I can say that we are far worse off because of the useless wars that were certainly not started by Obama and I would be completely correct. Those are facts

"You can’t have a democracy decided by 60 out of 100, and that’s why changing the rules is one of the best things that has happened to America in a long time."

Just now, f7ben said:

You provided nothing to back up your claim ....not a single thing. See , now I can say that we are far worse off because of the useless wars that were certainly not started by Obama and I would be completely correct. Those are facts

What claim?  What the fuck are you babbling about?  Go grab a stick and hit something.

Just now, Zambroski said:

What claim?  What the fuck are you babbling about?  Go grab a stick and hit something.

Wow dude ....you claimed Obama has caused us "to be where we are today" eluding to that being the "worst" or whatever was rattling around in your empty head. We asked why and you spewed some idiotic shit that meant nothing....just circle talk and gibberish

1 minute ago, Snake said:

"You can’t have a democracy decided by 60 out of 100, and that’s why changing the rules is one of the best things that has happened to America in a long time."

How many years has the republic survived?

Consequences, I said it back in 2013 when the Dems in the Senate went nuucleer on the federal appellate judges.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wow dude ....you claimed Obama has caused us "to be where we are today" eluding to that being the "worst" or whatever was rattling around in your empty head. We asked why and you spewed some idiotic shit that meant nothing....just circle talk and gibberish

"We"?  "We" didn't ask nothing.  Anal asked a question responding to my question.  You should pick a better fight...this one isn't yours.  But it can be.  Decide.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"We"?  "We" didn't ask nothing.  Anal asked a question responding to my question.  You should pick a better fight...this one isn't yours.  But it can be.  Decide.

Wut? Both Analer and I asked you to elaborate on your idiotic assertion .......are you off your fucking meds :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He is the Minnesota Momo, there is a reason I have him on ignore :lol:  

Yeah....but It doesn't stop me from replying to your horse shit, think you know it all, "real deal" trash you throw on here.  You're a little man with fragile ego...and I can crack that shell at will.

Poor Ballsack. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I made an assertion "holy fuck"?

See...you don't know what you are doing here, do you?  Be smart.

do you know what assertion means ? serious question

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....but It doesn't stop me from replying to your horse shit, think you know it all, "real deal" trash you throw on here.  You're a little man with fragile ego...and I can crack that shell at will.

Poor Ballsack. :lol:

A sliver spoon know if all,

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The best one being your side loses Ballsack you loser :bigfinger: 

Is zambroski the Son of Momo, you always claimed the Son of Momo was fraudulent.....then this zambroski appears after you lost your way when Rob shutdown FS and you went to HCS crying like a lost puppy, and then like some bullshit miracle the Son of Momo /zambroski shows up here glowering you with praise.

The real question is; is zambroski a Momo dupe or is he the Son of Momo?

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What other modern day President divided this country more by his policies and agenda?

Rhetorical, cuz you know damn well where we are as a nation right now.

see this dumbass? this is an assertion .....you asserted two things here....first that we are somewhere extremely negative as a nation right now and secondly that Obama's policies and agenda are to blame for that.....sweet fuck

Just now, f7ben said:

see this dumbass? this is an assertion .....you asserted two things here....first that we are somewhere extremely negative as a nation right now and secondly that Obama's policies and agenda are to blame for that.....sweet fuck

His assertions are very Momo like :news: 

Just now, f7ben said:

SO then...WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOUR QUESTION THEN?  Seems pretty straight forward to me.  'Course, I'm not jog-fucking myself over the Chinese/Hong Kong affair.

You fucking Moron.  Indiana is where you belong.  Don't come back here....I'm pulling your MN Visa....and your fucking man card.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

His assertions are very Momo like :news: 

Tell us about yourself Ballsack.  And try to win a debate with your uber cool cut and pastes.  So cool.  You're so fucking cool!  SOOO COOOL!!!

Small time playa! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Is zambroski the Son of Momo, you always claimed the Son of Momo was fraudulent.....then this zambroski appears after you lost your way when Rob shutdown FS and you went to HCS crying like a lost puppy, and then like some bullshit miracle the Son of Momo /zambroski shows up here glowering you with praise.

The real question is; is zambroski a Momo dupe or is he the Son of Momo?

Dumbest post ever.  Well....relatively speaking.  Hey....Ballsack, how's Mosul doing...going as planned. :lol:

You're so stupid.  Go count wire caps until Maddow is on.