Check your account email address ×

POLL: WIll the Dems confirm Gorsuch...or chose oblivion

WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?

• Yes, they'll be smart
    • No, they'd rather burn

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....Obama started that :lol: 

What other modern day President divided this country more by his policies and agenda?

Rhetorical, cuz you know damn well where we are as a nation right now.

Just now, Zambroski said:

What other modern day President divided this country more by his policies and agenda?

Trump. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Obama followed by Trump followed by Bush on the divisiveness scale and Trumps just beginning

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

we are at where we are at as a nation due in little part to Obama , he was meaningless

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Trump. :lol:

That's the result.  But your not wrong.  And that's a good thing IMO.  Americans (liberals) need to learn that they aren't all winners.  Enough with this weak pussification of America.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Obama followed by Trump followed by Bush on the divisiveness scale and Trumps just beginning

I really didn't see near the divide with Bush until the end.  He was like a potted plant a lot of times.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was a pretty simple question dude.  "Instance"?  That was in the question.

No I asked the question. Tell us about these agendas he forced upon us. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I completely disagree.  Or, convince me?

I dont see any difference in "where we are as a nation" vs any other time. You made the idiotic assertion that we are somewhere apparently negative and it is Obamas fault.

I'd say Bush did 10000x more damage than Obama to where we are currently if I look at the negatives. Obama was just Bush light

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No I asked the question. Tell us about these agendas he forced upon us. 

You are acting like a fucking liberal.  Do you not know what "instance" means?  I asked the question and you answered with a question that had no parallel to my question.

Me:  "What is 2+2?"

You: "How round are apples?"

"Thanks Obama!"

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont see any difference in "where we are as a nation" vs any other time. You made the idiotic assertion that we are somewhere apparently negative and it is Obamas fault.

I'd say Bush did 10000x more damage than Obama to where we are currently if I look at the negatives. Obama was just Bush light

You and I like millions of intelligent Americans know this... :lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You and I like millions of intelligent Americans know this... :lol:

Zambroski is like an emotional liberal ....thought process built on feelings and completely devoid of logic or fact

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are acting like a fucking liberal.  Do you not know what "instance" means?  I asked the question and you answered with a question that had no parallel to my question.

Me:  "What is 2+2?"

You: "How round are apples?"

"Thanks Obama!"

:lmao:

So you can't provide any. Got it. 

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When was the last time you saw this shit going on at this level over this last year?  The left will say that it is all Trump.  Fact is, Trump just woke up the part of America that Obama-ites thought they were successful in beating into submission and silence.  Their misery was their own realization of their failure that Americans were just fed up with the liberal rhetoric and hatred.

There is not one international relationship that improved under Barry, matter of fact most are worse. He also did nothing domestically economomically, racially etc.... He was an unmitigated disaster of monumental proportions, worst POTUS ever, there is no comparison . :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

There is not one international relationship that improved under Barry, matter of fact most are worse. He also did nothing domestically economomically, racially etc.... He was an unmitigated disaster of monumental proportions, worst POTUS ever, there is no comparison . :guzzle: 

Oh yeah, how are they doing now? 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Zambroski is like an emotional liberal ....thought process built on feelings and completely devoid of logic or fact

Really?  I'm pretty sure I can provide all logic and fact to any of my posts.  Can you?  Or do you just like to be a little hater about everything.

Grow up Benny. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

So you can't provide any. Got it. 

You should listen more to Ballsack.  Visit one of his uplifting PM's again.  I feel I am starting to frustrate you.  

"Thanks Obama!"

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  I'm pretty sure I can provide all logic and fact to any of my posts.  Can you?  Or do you just like to be a little hater about everything.

Grow up Benny. :lol:

You should listen more to Ballsack.  Visit one of his uplifting PM's again.  I feel I am starting to frustrate you.  

"Thanks Obama!"

:lol:

Should be easy to do. Millions of intelligent Americans know... :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: dumberst motherfucker here by 100000000000x

He just improved the massive fuckup Barry pulled in Egypt today, Israeli relations are vastly improved you hooknosed ignoramus :finger: