Check your account email address ×

POLL: WIll the Dems confirm Gorsuch...or chose oblivion

WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WIll Dems confirm Gorsuch or chose oblivion with the "Nuke" option?

• Yes, they'll be smart
    • No, they'd rather burn

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Many of yours are very McLiar like. :lol:

I like his "cut and paste" ZINGERS!  They put me on the edge of my fucking seat!

He fits well into the liberal idiocy side of things.  I should have never doubted my thoughts about him.  He'll switch sides again though...he wants to be associated with the "winning team".  A intellectually dishonest band wagoner, that is all.

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Is zambroski the Son of Momo, you always claimed the Son of Momo was fraudulent.....then this zambroski appears after you lost your way when Rob shutdown FS and you went to HCS crying like a lost puppy, and then like some bullshit miracle the Son of Momo /zambroski shows up here glowering you with praise.

The real question is; is zambroski a Momo dupe or is he the Son of Momo?

More :lies: and :bullshit: from the penis headed dago midget sack of garlic eating FUCK, some shit never changes :flush: 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

He just improved the massive fuckup Barry pulled in Egypt today, Israeli relations are vastly improved you hooknosed ignoramus :finger: 

Fuck Israel. We need to let the Muslims eat them. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hey Adolf...you gonna cast a vote here or not?

In fact, why are we missing the Dem side of things here.  I thought the answer of "being smart" was non-offensive.  Or wait, are you tool-bags filibustering my poll?

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Why though?  He would have never been confirmed.  Waste of time. Plus, why would the R's set themselves up for a political quagmire?  

This is something Obama started by pushing his agenda through no matter what.  It's sad but it is sort of righteous.  It'll also continue to divide our nation along political lines like never before.  And IDGAF!  Let r'rip!!!!

THANKS OBAMA! :lol:

When Obama took office he had both chambers of congress and at the end he had neither. To say that Obama's politics did not have something to do with that would be short sighted. Love or hate the Repubs they were voted in to do the bidding of the voters and that includes heading off a supreme court justice that was not like Scalia. Which brings us back to Gorsuch who is at best Scalia light and an improvement for the left side.  The Dems should keep their powder dry for when one of the left leaners is being replaced which is likely. If anything this just makes picking someone even more to the right for a nominee easier for the repubs. Ruth and Kennedy may not make 2020 and they surely won't make 2024 and even the mid terms in 2018 show little promise of over turning majorities.  

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

When Obama took office he had both chambers of congress and at the end he had neither. To say that Obama's politics did not have something to do with that would be short sighted. Love or hate the Repubs they were voted in to do the bidding of the voters and that includes heading off a supreme court justice that was not like Scalia. Which brings us back to Gorsuch who is at best Scalia light and an improvement for the left side.  The Dems should keep their powder dry for when one of the left leaners is being replaced which is likely. If anything this just makes picking someone even more to the right for a nominee easier for the repubs. Ruth and Kennedy may not make 2020 and they surely won't make 2024 and even the mid terms in 2018 show little promise of over turning majorities.  

Bingo.  The question is, can they be intelligent enough to know when they can't win a battle and choose to "be smart" and arm and prepare for the next?  I honestly hope so, but what I've witnessed after the election proves different.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Barry has lost something like 1035 seats and a bunch of governorships etc...., yah just a little something to do with that :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

quietly the Jews have come up with a plan to deal with the Palestinians, they are buying them out one crappy apartment block at a time. Ten years time they will be back to being a minority in the Jewish state and more importantly on the west bank. 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Barry has lost something like 1035 seats and a bunch of governorships etc...., yah just a little something to do with that :lmao: 

State legislatures are going to really hurt the Dems. Gerrymandered districts should keep a lid on a Dem come back for some time. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

quietly the Jews have come up with a plan to deal with the Palestinians, they are buying them out one crappy apartment block at a time. Ten years time they will be back to being a minority in the Jewish state and more importantly on the west bank. 

Is that the Jew version? A world court says the settlements are illegal. But I'm sure you are more vested in it than they are.  

Just now, Anler said:

Is that the Jew version? A world court says the settlements are illegal. But I'm sure you are more vested in it than they are.  

The Jews are making no public statements but on the ground Palestinians ownership on the west bank will continue to slide.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The Jews are making no public statements but on the ground Palestinians ownership on the west bank will continue to slide.

Where are the terrorists (palestinians) going when they get bought out?

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

:lmao: Globalist Nazi Pig Dog posts what? :guzzle: 

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Maybe converted to Judaism?

It's gonna be interesting to see what happens over there during Trump's tenure.

He needs to move the embassy to Jerusalem :) 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He needs to move the embassy to Jerusalem :) 

Fine by me.  Israel can fix a lot of shit over there if we'd let them.  Think of all the unique little blackened glass Muslim ornaments!  One for every Christmas tree....and a neat table decoration for the traditional ham dinner!  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fine by me.  Israel can fix a lot of shit over there if we'd let them.  Think of all the unique little blackened glass Muslim ornaments!  One for every Christmas tree....and a neat table decoration for the traditional ham dinner!  

:lmao: 

• Gold Member

The dems already confirmed Gorsuch......  

They did that when they approved the use of the Nuclear option a few years back.  The Nuclear option will be used on evey supreme court nominee from here on out, thanks to the democrats.  The parties will never come together.    When Trump appoints Ginsburg replacement in an election year the butt hurt is going to be legendary!  Its going to be a great time in politics and shit with people crying and come unglued.  It is going to be awesome to watch with so many people lose there shit!!!!!

Democrats obstructionism in making america great again is just showing how they are the spoiled children they were raised to be and only hurts themselves in the credibility department.

Edited by BOHICA

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The dems already confirmed Gorsuch......  

They did that when they approved the use of the Nuclear option a few years back.  The Nuclear option will be used on evey supreme court nominee from here on out, thanks to the democrats.  The parties will never come together.    When Trump appoints Ginsburg replacement in an election year the butt hurt is going to be legendary!  Its going to be a great time in politics and shit with people crying and come on glued.  It is going to be awesome to watch so many people lose there shit!!!!!

Democrats obstructionism in making america great again is just a spoiled children they were raised to be and only hurts themselves in the credibility department.

They will be fully unglued and have no shit to lose by then :lmao: