Check your account email address ×

Meanwhile In Nevada

24 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Lol.  Democrats are going to gain a senate seat from this election cycle.  Trump is the best thing to happen to the democrats.  The gift that keeps on giving

Wrong. The entire Republican Party is responsible.

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Very interesting election. I've yet to read anything about participation of voter per age. It seems as though the republican style of gerrymandering isn't working. The republicans gave this one away. 

Neither are all the mail in ballots.  Ripe recipe for fraud.  Sour grapes?  Maybe.  I just don't trust any election being run by big city D's.  Whats happening in AZ should be criminal.  Same person in charge of the elections is running for governor?  No conflict there.  Lake should have locked up this election right now, and they're already framing the narrative.  Yay.

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Neither are all the mail in ballots.  Ripe recipe for fraud.  Sour grapes?  Maybe.  I just don't trust any election being run by big city D's.  Whats happening in AZ should be criminal.  Same person in charge of the elections is running for governor?  No conflict there.  Lake should have locked up this election right now, and they're already framing the narrative.  Yay.

FFS quit crying.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

FFS quit crying.

I'm sorry, did you have anything relevant to respond with?  You'd be starting even more emotional effeminate threads about Republicans than you already do if a R was in charge of elections in AZ.    :finger:

11 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Thanks Trump!

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Lol.  Democrats are going to gain a senate seat from this election cycle.  Trump is the best thing to happen to the democrats.  The gift that keeps on giving

I don't buy the Trump BS. It's easy to get thousands of college kids to the polls who probably would never vote unless Democrats offer thousands of dollars in student loan forgiveness. It will be interesting to see if the Democrats can keep their promise to all those loyal voters. :news:

10 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Very interesting election. I've yet to read anything about participation of voter per age. It seems as though the republican style of gerrymandering isn't working. The republicans gave this one away. 

You're seriously this lame? That on a Saturday night, you hang out here ask yourself a question on voter age participation, then go start a thread on it a few minutes later??:lol:

Fuck man, maybe you should step away from the screen and actually get out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

You're seriously this lame? That on a Saturday night, you hang out here ask yourself a question on voter age participation, then go start a thread on it a few minutes later??:lol:

Nothing better than self ownage. :lmao:

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Muh party is mo better then your party   :suicide:

there lies a problem, people identifying with two parties which don't gaf about the average man, woman or child in this country.

they've been excellent at creating tribalism though.  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don't buy the Trump BS.

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

there lies a problem, people identifying with two parties which don't gaf about the average man, woman or child in this country.

they've been excellent at creating tribalism though.  :thumbsup:

People voting straight party ticket = Two cults 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I don't buy the Trump BS. It's easy to get thousands of college kids to the polls who probably would never vote unless Democrats offer thousands of dollars in student loan forgiveness. It will be interesting to see if the Democrats can keep their promise to all those loyal voters. :news:

Lots of boomers died the last 2 years.  Especially from Covid.  Lots more will die over the next 2 years.  Big Republican voter base poof gone.

Republicans need to get younger voters and that is not a trump’s strong suit.

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Lots of boomers died the last 2 years.  Especially from Covid.  Lots more will die over the next 2 years.  Big Republican voter base poof gone.

:news: :read: :snack: 

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No red tsunami. Oops. 

23 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I disagree.  Most young kids are liberal always have been but when most start working and acctualy paying attention they flip party's. 

It will not be as many flips in yrs to come because of the indoctrination starting in K all the way to there degree . But a lot will still see thrugh the bullshit 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Brandon says it all right here...