Check your account email address ×

Road map to success for Republicans in 24

BOHICA

• Gold Member

It’s laid out right in front of ya.  It’s the little things that will make ya gain control.  Take care of the little guy instead of bending to corporate interest.  Also ditch Trump.  Trumpers will vote R no matter who runs.

https://www.utilitydive.com/news/Florida-desantis-vetoes-rooftop-solar-bill-behind-the-meter-cost-shifting/622820/

• Platinum Contributing Member

GOP's only chance in 2024 is DeSantis and even then its unlikely they can win.   Dem ground game with mail in ballots will need to be matched or even caught up some and I don't think it can.   

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

GOP's only chance in 2024 is DeSantis and even then its unlikely they can win.   Dem ground game with mail in ballots will need to be matched or even caught up some and I don't think it can.   

GOP needs to grow support of the people and stop catering to businesses only.  Make a campaign to decriminalize marijuana federally via executive order would be another.  You aren’t going to lose the Bible thumpers and the middle right and righters.  They are pulling the lever for R’s no matter what.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ZR800efi said:

trump needs to walk out on stage and start executing fetus's and dress in drag .

boom , president.

If trump walked out on stage and aborted himself it would be a big jump on GOP not being embarrassed in 24.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, akvanden said:

Fact. Not all republicans will vote for trump. All trumpers WILL vote for a republican, even if not trump.

I would say the greatest lose of votes if trump runs again and actually gets the nomination is amongst independents.  Desantis can actually pull in many of those…. Much more then Trump can.  No doubt though Trump loses alot of Republican votes that anybody else wouldnt

• Like 1

Trump doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell to run and win as an independent... but that sweet grifting opportunity may be too difficult for him to pass up.  Plus, he thinks (imo) running may delay the DOJ prosecution for the files and J6 

nice to see some republicans coming to their senses  

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Trump doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell to run and win as an independent... but that sweet grifting opportunity may be too difficult for him to pass up.  Plus, he thinks (imo) running may delay the DOJ prosecution for the files and J6 

nice to see some republicans coming to their senses  

Some are and some will hang from his balls no matter what. Why is beyond me :dunno:

If they can't see that he IS the problem right now there is zero hope for them.

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

End most absentee voting, end electronic ballot counting, end drop boxes.

Only then will republicans have a better chance.

So restrict voting ....that’s your answer. Dont actually come up with a coherent message that’s good for the country. Just restrict access to voting. God damn you are easily the most retarded piece of shit alive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, racer254 said:

End most absentee voting, end electronic ballot counting, end drop boxes.

Only then will republicans have a better chance.

Yeah this is the approach…keep claiming that any election lost by a republican is stolen. 😂

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So restrict voting ....that’s your answer. Dont actually come up with a coherent message that’s good for the country. Just restrict access to voting. God damn you are easily the most retarded piece of shit alive. 

he should have tossed 'whites only' in there for maximum effect.

;)

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I find it interesting how you and others automatically think that this is restricting voting.

You can still vote, you just need to do it at a secure location.  What's so difficult about that?

Just now, racer254 said:

I find it interesting how you and others automatically think that this is restricting voting.

You can still vote, you just need to do it at a secure location.  What's so difficult about that?

Absentee ballots have been available forever. My retarded Trump ass sucking best buddy always votes by mail. Who cares 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Then I find it interesting those forms of voting automatically means liberal  mass voting fraud, while still producing no evidence. It’s like claiming unicorns exist simply because we’ll find it if we keep looking. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Absentee ballots have been available forever. My retarded Trump ass sucking best buddy always votes by mail. Who cares 

Your right absentee ballots have been available forever, BUT they need to have better control on who gets them.  Not saying either D or R, it more of the lobbyist, but the same thing happened during mid terms as 2020.  I personally seen applications for absentee ballots being sent to dead people, people who haven't lived at that residence for years, people who have never lived there and etc.  You would think that those sending these out would have a better list of who and where to sent these applications to, but than again they don't care.  Who's to say some one might just take these and request a ballot.

I went and voted personally Tuesday and I live an a very small village (about 800).  I had to present my ID twice while voting, once when I first walked in and another at the next station.  Both of these individuals are retired school teachers (husband and wife) that taught all my kids, oh and did I mention they live 4 doors down from us.  Before you had to have a reason to get a ballot, now they just hand them out like candy.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

That’s the Republican platform now. Make sure the “right people” vote. 

Meaning people who vote Republican. To hell with the marketplace of ideas they claim to support. 

I'm a simple man so understand when I say that the very first time that I was eligible to vote I couldn't wait to go to the polls. Walking in and stating my name and getting checked off the voter register, getting handed the ballot and going behind the curtain and making my choices made me feel proud. Funny I still feel that way. I guess I'm just getting to be an old man who has let time pass him by...

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Thanks 1