Check your account email address ×

$240/yr twitter subscription fee.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

You can't even spell Twitter without spell check... :lol:

'Told you'... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I stated he would charge for usage months ago and I will also predict it will be a huge financial loss too. Even musk thought 44 billion was too much and tried to back out.

He thought Bitcoin was a good investment too….lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snake said:

You can't even spell Twitter without spell check... :lol:

'Told you'... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Meh....we should let him have this one little nugget after all these years of him being completely wrong  :lol: 

There there @Mainecat good job!   ****pats MC on the head****

• Haha 2

That would be quite a bit of money for the right to blather your opinions.  And then, the others would need to pay just to know how important you are.

Thank God I'm not that important.  I'm sticking to my right of free speech.  We still have that right if I'm correct.

• Like 1

Verified blue accounts were already paying five bucks a month for the privilege so this is not some new practice.  What he is doing is making the fee significant enough so that it makes it more expensive to have a bot account that appears to be legit because of verification.  

Again, MC is so fucking stupid he likely had no clue a ton of users were already paying $60 a year to have a verified account that also limits the amount of ads displayed.

Musk has been clear that he wants to crack down on bots.  These are first steps by someone that knows how to run a company vs the dipshits that have been in charge there for far too long.  But again, dipshits like MC have no fucking clue, just like the anti-American fuck heads that inhabited that place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Verified blue accounts were already paying five bucks a month for the privilege so this is not some new practice.  What he is doing is making the fee significant enough so that it makes it more expensive to have a bot account that appears to be legit because of verification.  

Again, MC is so fucking stupid he likely had no clue a ton of users were already paying $60 a year to have a verified account that also limits the amount of ads displayed.

Musk has been clear that he wants to crack down on bots.  These are first steps by someone that knows how to run a company vs the dipshits that have been in charge there for far too long.  But again, dipshits like MC have no fucking clue, just like the anti-American fuck heads that inhabited that place.

I’m sure you’ll be first to sign up. 

• Gold Member

Twitter will be yuuge still. 

A standard Netflix account costs $15.49 per month. Premium is $19.99 per month aka $240 a year....And people gladly pay that. Most have a Hulu or Amazon account also..

Poor Spin Tits and MC . :lol:

2EEAA885-3D41-4F5A-9822-16941A7786AD.jpeg

28 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I'm glad someone else saw what I was seeing :thumbsup:  I don't do the Twitter thing, but when I did a quick search to see what all the drama was about, surrounding this "fee", I found the same information.  Leave it to dumbasses like our usual bunch on this site, to make it sound like the subscription fee is something new.  Whether it's $5/month or $20/month ... WGAF?  You're still a moron for paying.

Just now, EvilBird said:

A standard Netflix account costs $15.49 per month. Premium is $19.99 per month aka $240 a year....And people gladly pay that. Most have a Hulu or Amazon account also..

Subscriptions to those services have been falling. 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Subscriptions to those services have been falling. 

True dat....but its mostly from woke bullshit shows , and shitty liberal documentaries(propaganda)  not for $$ reasons . :thumb:

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

But I gotta have my Ozark brah... and Tiger King, and Dahmer, and... :lol:

I don't feel the streaming services are a justifyible comparison.  I'm also annoyed by the fact they've closed all the video stores.  Going to pick out a movie or two was like treasure hunting.    

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

43 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

True dat....but its mostly from woke bullshit shows , and shitty liberal documentaries(propaganda)  not for $$ reasons . :thumb:

The world is closing in on conservatives. Maybe Elon can be your guiding light out of the wilderness. He wants twitter to be a one stop shop for everything. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The world is closing in on conservatives. Maybe Elon can be your guiding light out of the wilderness. He wants twitter to be a one stop shop for everything. 

What in the world will you do?  If you can't play the GOP, Trump/TDS, Nazi'ism, card via tweets ... you'll have to actually find something enjoyable to do in retirement vs. trolling all day long :roflcrying:

• Like 1