Check your account email address ×

2023 Inaugural FreedomSledder ride

Just now, sleepybrew said:

the ride is only gonna be 40 miles since gas is 18.00 a gallon

these are Skidoo riders, they have an unlimited fuel budget due to them being able to purchase clearance priced kids clothes and eating off the childrens menu. 

60 miles... :lol:

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

hell yeah. i'll show for that

You lawbreaking faggots are only supposed to be going 55 miles an hour out there. :lol:Looks like a blast SB :bc:

Edited by Badger**

12 hours ago, krom said:

why don't you bishes come out here, and find out what Tug Hill is really like??

Pit Grunt is our trip leader, you'd have to ask him.  :)

I don't even like riding high traffic areas an hour from home so it's doubtful I'd drive to NY to go riding in an area full of what appears to be dipshits... or what we call fibs around here.  Anytime you want to get away from that zoo, book a flight out this way and we'll hook you up with a sled, a bed and whatever else you might need... seriously. 

12 hours ago, krom said:

why don't you bishes come out here, and find out what Tug Hill is really like??

Why the fuck would I want to drive 12 hours to ride worse conditions, with more people than Munising? Fuck that bullshit. If I ever wasted my time going out east to ride, it would be straight to northern Maine. 

11 hours ago, sleepybrew said:

if you come east be ready to roll. ain't sittin' in the bar all day. only bar is my thumb to it. and bring some of those steaks...:barbeque:

Easy there fella. Save some pussy for the rest of us, sheesh. 

• Haha 2

As for this ride, what a waste. Unless, you get @A05GSHOto show up and punch his buddy Pit Cunt in the face. Then, just make sure your camera is pointed in that general direction. Otherwise, you can keep that Wisconsin trail riding bullshit to yourself. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Any ride involving Pit Cunt is a ride involving a bunch of homos.  That said, if George did go & I knew he was gonna lay out super putz ... I could be persuaded to attend (and record) the event :roflcrying:

• Like 2

Don't understand any of those organized group rides at all.  Don't have enough good riding days in the winter as it is let alone wasting an entire weekend doing that shit.  Our group grows to 7 on days when everyone is there and that becomes too many. 

On 10/26/2022 at 7:10 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

I hit Ackley on occasion to go to Birnamwood for broasted chicken at Chet & Emil's on one of my loops but mostly run the west side of Langlady county. 

safe bet I'd be bored to death riding with that crew.    

Last time I made it for chicken there was in 2004 when we stayed at a place on Pelican.   Is there even snow South of Antigo most years anymore?  Over the last decade it seems like we are lucky to even make it on decent snow to Post Lake, Pickerel, Pearson area.   Those are some excellent trails but the snow has been really hit and miss to the South.  Definitely an area that we like to ride when the snow is good just seems like we can't count on it anymore.

If you want to make a difference as group how about doing the V-500 ride for cancer, this is a 500 mile ride in one day to raise cancer awareness. The ride starts in Bergland MI to wherever you want to go the fish line is back at Bergland Mi, last year they raised $75,000 for American Family Children's Hospital. Or you can do the V-700 a 700 mile one day ride. 

See you there? 

No photo description available.

May be an image of 10 people, people standing, tree and outdoors

308625613_10159038791349053_1189207753777198978_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=340051&_nc_ohc=-GHlvHPwtq8AX9Hx2_c&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AfC30Dmt9CsoATFN3P8D58mpvi_UA98p_btnJ15-gOKgiQ&oe=6361540E

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Last time I made it for chicken there was in 2004 when we stayed at a place on Pelican.   Is there even snow South of Antigo most years anymore?  Over the last decade it seems like we are lucky to even make it on decent snow to Post Lake, Pickerel, Pearson area.   Those are some excellent trails but the snow has been really hit and miss to the South.  Definitely an area that we like to ride when the snow is good just seems like we can't count on it anymore.

Yes, I ride Marathon, Lincoln and Langlade counties almost exclusively.  Great trails, very little traffic and pit stops.  lmao when I see people going farther north to run with the lemmings. 

If anyone ever really wants to do a 'HCS banned' ride around here I'd lead a quality ride without a map or fancy gauge.  Be prepared for a lot of handlebar movement.

40 minutes ago, Badger** said:

If you want to make a difference as group how about doing the V-500 ride for cancer, this is a 500 mile ride in one day to raise cancer awareness. The ride starts in Bergland MI to wherever you want to go the fish line is back at Bergland Mi, last year they raised $75,000 for American Family Children's Hospital. Or you can do the V-700 a 700 mile one day ride. 

See you there? 

No photo description available.

May be an image of 10 people, people standing, tree and outdoors

308625613_10159038791349053_1189207753777198978_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=340051&_nc_ohc=-GHlvHPwtq8AX9Hx2_c&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=00_AfC30Dmt9CsoATFN3P8D58mpvi_UA98p_btnJ15-gOKgiQ&oe=6361540E

I'd rather write a check and not attend.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

On 10/26/2022 at 7:10 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

without any irony, he's a dwarf

granted, a highly skilled and quite funny dwarf but still a dwarf. 

right @fortune46x?  😆

I hit Ackley on occasion to go to Birnamwood for broasted chicken at Chet & Emil's on one of my loops but mostly run the west side of Langlady county. 

safe bet I'd be bored to death riding with that crew.    

Play the running board/kill switch game with them.

and yes hes a little fella.

10 hours ago, Bontz said:

Any ride involving Pit Cunt is a ride involving a bunch of homos.  That said, if George did go & I knew he was gonna lay out super putz ... I could be persuaded to attend (and record) the event :roflcrying:

will you be riding your f7?

• Haha 2

On 10/29/2022 at 8:31 PM, fortune46x said:

Play the running board/kill switch game with them.

and yes hes a little fella.

will you be riding your f7?

Kill switch game isn't nearly as much fun as it used to be, now with most sleds being electric start, push button on the bars.

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, krom said:

Kill switch game isn't nearly as much fun as it used to be, now with most sleds being electric start, push button on the bars.

I remember one of the guys "Marty" riding by and hitting "Pat's" Kill switch and it got caught in Marty's glove and busted it clean off the Pat's sled, the look on Pat's face was priceless. :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I remember one of the guys "Marty" riding by and hitting "Pat's" Kill switch and it got caught in Marty's glove and busted it clean off the Pat's sled, the look on Pat's face was priceless. :lol: 

OMG cool story :bc: Thanks for sharing:thumb:  "Pat" must have been big mads :lol: