Check your account email address ×

Iran supplying Russia weapons.

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

You don't hear too many stories this week about Ukraine pushing back the Russians. Several countries are telling their citizens to get out of Ukraine immediately. Zelensky should negotiate before he lets the rest of his country get destroyed. 

Negotiating means giving up part of his country. He’s said he’s not going to do that. I guess he’d rather see it all blown to smitherines. :dunno: 

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Negotiating means giving up part of his country. He’s said he’s not going to do that. I guess he’d rather see it all blown to smitherines. :dunno: 

That part of the country got tossed away in 2014. They wanted to be autonomous after that. Now there won't be ANY Ukraine left when this is over. 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

That part of the country got tossed away in 2014. They wanted to be autonomous after that. Now there won't be ANY Ukraine left when this is over. 

Putin just named 4 other parts of the country that is part of Russia now with sham elections. I think these areas are what we’re talking about now. Zelinski is fighting now to get those back.

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Putin just named 4 other parts of the country that is part of Russia now with sham elections. I think these areas are what we’re talking about now. Zelinski is fighting now to get those back.

He aint getting them back

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yes Russian telling their people to leave Kherson

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You are living in a delusional fake news yahoo world. 

Then let's live in the delusional Russian news world.

"It is reported that the acting governor of the Kherson Region has said it’s necessary to move people away from the zone of military clashes to Russian regions to make sure they are safe"

https://tass.com/politics/1524935

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

He aint getting them back

What's their to negotiate then? Russia just wants Ukraine to sign a piece of paper affirming their illegal annexation? That would be nice.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

What's their to negotiate then? Russia just wants Ukraine to sign a piece of paper affirming their illegal annexation? That would be nice.

Cease fire. Back to the original peace deal. Make Russia pay to rebuild

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Then let's live in the delusional Russian news world.

"It is reported that the acting governor of the Kherson Region has said it’s necessary to move people away from the zone of military clashes to Russian regions to make sure they are safe"

https://tass.com/politics/1524935

Yeah because its about to go down

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Anler said:

You don't hear too many stories this week about Ukraine pushing back the Russians. Several countries are telling their citizens to get out of Ukraine immediately. Zelensky should negotiate before he lets the rest of his country get destroyed. 

Who knows what is actually going on over there.   We here it both ways but only on SM that Russia is doing well.   Think the public will keep supporting the billions if Russia is winning anyway?   Nope.

While I think this may have shown Russia far weaker than we thought I still think they haven't taken the gloves off much.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Who knows what is actually going on over there.   We here it both ways but only on SM that Russia is doing well.   Think the public will keep supporting the billions if Russia is winning anyway?   Nope.

While I think this may have shown Russia far weaker than we thought I still think they haven't taken the gloves off much.

I dont think Russia is weaker than we thought. I think Putin was trying to avoid an all out conflict with NATO and was playing it safe. Now that they know NATO is pulling all of the strings they are going to take the gloves off. reports are that there will be a full mobilization by Russian troops in the next 2 weeks. They've been softening up the defenses with missile and drone strikes so I imagine that will continue. 

15 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think Russia is weaker than we thought. I think Putin was trying to avoid an all out conflict with NATO and was playing it safe. Now that they know NATO is pulling all of the strings they are going to take the gloves off. reports are that there will be a full mobilization by Russian troops in the next 2 weeks. They've been softening up the defenses with missile and drone strikes so I imagine that will continue. 

Plus they have 6000 nukes 

I wonder at what point Biden will try to make this a nuclear war 

Not really sure he will. Putin will slowly eat Ukraine and the Biden’s don’t really care as long as they can keep embezzling money 

55 minutes ago, ACE said:

Plus they have 6000 nukes 

I wonder at what point Biden will try to make this a nuclear war 

Not really sure he will. Putin will slowly eat Ukraine and the Biden’s don’t really care as long as they can keep embezzling money 

I think it all depends on what the Russians find to make the bidens and other democrats look like shit.  But the dems will continue to use the same narrative that they have been using, that Russia is lying about everything.

49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think it all depends on what the Russians find to make the bidens and other democrats look like shit.  But the dems will continue to use the same narrative that they have been using, that Russia is lying about everything.

The Russians were involved in every nook and cranny of corruption possible in Ukraine. They bought and paid for every top elected official up to zelensky. Any dirt on Biden is already in Putin’s pocket. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah because its about to go down

Yup Ukraine is preparing to lambast Russia

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Dude they are nearly out of high precision missiles.:lol:....obviously Iran has stepped in for much needed help on weaponry. Sanctions have prevented them from getting needed parts on equipment. They better give the gloves to the new recruits that are very ill equipped.....Bwahahaha!!