Check your account email address ×

The Clinton murders

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

That figures.  You "think" a lot of stupid things.

And I know I'm living rent free inside your burned out melon :lol: :baby:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

And I know I'm living rent free inside your burned out melon :lol: :baby:

Nothing is my "melon" is free.  It all comes at a price.  A price most cannot afford to pay.  And you little half-man, are on welfare.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Clinton was impeached you fucking idiot.  And the FBI recommended the Justice Department indict Hillary based on the evidence supporting it.

STUPID LITTLE PUSSY.

I just watched an interview with the secret service guy that just wrote a book about the Clintons said he cleaned up after Slick fucking at least three women different in the Oval Office multiple times, they had a system to warn him if Thrillery was coming :nuts: oh and Thrillery was a disrespectful screaming CUNT who threw shit a Slick and berated staff all the time :guzzle:  

Just now, Momorider said:

I just watched an interview with the secret service guy that just wrote a book about the Clintons said he cleaned up after Slick fucking at least three women different in the Oval Office multiple times, they had a system to warn him if Thrillery was coming :nuts: oh and Thrillery was a disrespectful screaming CUNT who threw shit a Slick and berated staff all the time :guzzle:  

Democrats....keeping it classy!  And Hillary hates the military.  HATES!

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nothing is my "melon" is free.  It all comes at a price.  A price most cannot afford to pay.  And you little half-man, are on welfare.

:bc: Got that right....nothing IS your melon :lol: 

:roll:

Edited by SnowRider

• Gold Member
Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Even if all of the suicides were suicides and not murders..why did they all do it?

I dont know, thats where the whole proof thing comes in.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Well i'm pretty sure the dead are dead.

Well no shit but just because someone is dead doesn't mean the Clinton's are responsible. Like I said, any asshole can make an accusation.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Well no shit but just because someone is dead doesn't mean the Clinton's are responsible. Like I said, any asshole can make an accusation.

They knew Billy obliviously...so wither it was murder or suicide they are still dead..and that's kinda suspect that it might have had something to do with billy boy.

• Gold Member

I bet you can "connect" a lot of deaths to me by extension, you too. People all around us die every day. That doesn't change the fact that unfounded accusations are bullshit, you need evidence to back up those claims otherwise its just slander and gossip.

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: Got that right....nothing IS your melon :lol: 

:roll:

You are a fine one to talk about spelling or grammatical errors.  Do you EVER proofread the drivel you spew????

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I bet you can "connect" a lot of deaths to me by extension, you too. People all around us die every day. That doesn't change the fact that unfounded accusations are bullshit, you need evidence to back up those claims otherwise its just slander and gossip.

just sayin' there are a lot of dots with the Clinton's...some of them have to connect.to them.

The number of people involved with the clintons that were about too tell all or had inside knowledge of hill and bills doings that suddenly died is wayyy beyond coincidental. the percentage rate just is too high. How can anyone deny this.?

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

They are out there as you see..lol.

Edited by Capt.Storm