Check your account email address ×

The Clinton murders

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

How do you know that's all it was?

Hell he probably tapped that ass over the desk . Who fucking cares except for the republicans. Christ it would be a welcome break if our Polititions showed some life lol

Edited by Ebsell

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

How do you know that's all it was?

According to the book by the SS guy that just came out it was more than that and it was at least 3 women that he witnessed :) 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

According to the book by the SS guy that just came out it was more than that and it was at least 3 women that he witnessed :) 

The thing that bothers me the most is that he is that stupid to think she would not say nothing to her friends? And everybody else that knew he was doing it..fawk me.

Edited by Capt.Storm

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Good for him. Have you even seen his wife? Christ the guy deserves some on the side 

8 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I guarantee it has happened before. Polititions are known to be mansluts lol

Yeah but during this day and age holy hell you're taking a chance...women have lose lips to beat hell now...along with their lose legs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Hell he probably tapped that ass over the desk . Who fucking cares except for the republicans. Christ it would be a welcome break if our Polititions showed some life lol

Exactly and the fucking jerk off Republicans and Ken Starr spent 70 million bucks on that witch hunt and dipshits like Moe and Creepr still bring it up like it's the biggest misdeed in history.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Exactly and the fucking jerk off Republicans and Ken Starr spent 70 million bucks on that witch hunt and dipshits like Moe and Creepr still bring it up like it's the biggest misdeed in history.

I don't care that bill got some side action ..just stupid that he delayed to long in killing a few off and got caught.

18 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I don't care that bill got some side action ..just stupid that he delayed to long in killing a few off and got caught.

Slick is a fucking liar just like his CUNT wife :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

By the same people who give GWB a pass for Iraq . I think his body count is a hell of a lot higher 

The government sanctioned all that Iraq stuff so thats a pass, murder never is :guzzle: