Check your account email address ×

Speculative J6 subpoena goal...

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Jesus christ you are a pathetic excuse for a conservative.

sorry bub, moderate independent

your boy... well, will see what DOJ does next regardless of who is running Congress in January.  J6 committee has no authority to prosecute.  

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

This will go nowhere....R's will take over house come midterms and the interest will be lost......nothing will happen in the meantime, basically a non-event.

How the U.S. Government Is Organized

Legislative—Makes laws (Congress, comprised of the House of Representatives and Senate)

Executive—Carries out laws (president, vice president, Cabinet, most federal agencies)

Judicial—Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and other courts)

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is getting Trump to pull a Jessup.

my speculation, he'll claim executive privilege and/or plead the fifth two thousand and twenty twenty times. 

;)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

How the U.S. Government Is Organized

Legislative—Makes laws (Congress, comprised of the House of Representatives and Senate)

Executive—Carries out laws (president, vice president, Cabinet, most federal agencies)

Judicial—Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and other courts)

So you think Trump will be testifying before the committee prior to the midterms? I don't and when repubs take over this investigation will be shut down for all intents and purposes. A nothing burger as usual

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So you think Trump will be testifying before the committee prior to the midterms? I don't and when repubs take over this investigation will be shut down for all intents and purposes. A nothing burger as usual

no, I don't feel Trump will testify but do feel the committee will complete their report and pass along their findings in full to DOJ.

what happens in your opinion if the Republicans don't take the house?

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, I don't feel Trump will testify but do feel the committee will complete their report and pass along their findings in full to DOJ.

what happens in your opinion if the Republicans don't take the house?

I haven't even entertained that nightmarish thought :guzzle:but then I imagine they will indict Trump and from there, who knows.They've been after him forever..but he does get THE best lawyers.:lol:

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

is getting Trump to pull a Jessup.

my speculation, he'll claim executive privilege and/or plead the fifth two thousand and twenty twenty times. 

;)

This is it.

It is sad that every msm outlet can't cover it enough the dnc milked it all the way to the mid terms 

And still only the fucking lemming who would never vote anything but DNC down the line give a fuck .

Just pathetic 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Can't watch her have wanted to see her get punched in the face from the first time I ever saw her talk.  

Way to fuck up your family buisness in a blaze of nothing burger though .

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

That will be circus where he pleads the 5th and they waste a ton of time, money, and accomplish nothing 

No way IMO, he will let it all hang out and the rats will run for the hills if they do.  He will never be brought to trial. Till then the show will go on. 

10 minutes ago, Badger** said:

No way IMO, he will let it all hang out and the rats will run for the hills if they do.  He will never be brought to trial. Till then the show will go on. 

I think he will bitch out once he gets cornered 

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Didn't realize that conservatives don't like prosecuting criminals.  

The conservatives I know do not support "Defund the police" and always prosecute criminals, make sure their bail is set correctly and definitely are not soft on crime like the current liberal policies.  Were you talking about some specific criminals or crimes?  Or are you only interested if it is a political show?

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

When have we ever seen Trump bitch out on anything? 

The left and many others have been trying to get trump to do something like that for the last few years, but it seems that the only people who do are the trump haters.

• Like 1