Check your account email address ×

Was the virus released on purpose?

Rod

Just now, irv said:

Imagine having a current event subject that is still strongly relevant today in the Current Events section. I can't believe it. Hopefully I can dig up past Frankie, and now Badger infatuation posts as I truly find them more news worthy and entertaining. :news:

We went through global mass psychosis so kinda a big deal 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Imagine having a current event subject that is still strongly relevant today in the Current Events section. I can't believe it. Hopefully I can dig up past Frankie, and now Badger infatuation posts as I truly find them more news worthy and entertaining. :news:

Wow talk about triggered :lol: strongly relevant STFU :roflcrying: 

Quit following me around then dude :bc:

1 hour ago, ACE said:

There’s no evidence for it.

:lol: epic troll post 

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow talk about triggered :lol: strongly relevant STFU :roflcrying: 

Quit following me around then dude :bc:

:lol: epic troll post 

What sort of an idiot doesn't think covid and the vaccines are still relevant and in the current news each and everyday? When you said "everyone", did you mean the couple/few that PM you and John whining about certain members and their posts? 

5 minutes ago, irv said:

What sort of an idiot doesn't think covid and the vaccines are still relevant and in the current news each and everyday? When you said "everyone", did you mean the couple/few that PM you and John whining about certain members and their posts? 

The ones still in the mass formation group?

Snowflakes for life.

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The powers to be released a virus. They discovered it was only as harmful as the common cold and didn’t fuck people up as planned. So they rushed a vaccine to market that would. Ask me how I know all this. 

Im listening.  We know it was a man made virus.  We don't know if it was released on purpose.  There is certainly evidence, in this day and age of The Great Reset, a clearly corrupt media and US government, Putins invasion of Ukraine, etc.,  that it could have been released on purpose.  And we don't have a money trail that would help tie it all together.  So yeah, how do you know?  At minimum, people need to be in jail if not much worse, if this was some grand conspiracy among the Soros, Davos crowd.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

I didn’t say it was released on purpose. I just now think these lunatics are capable  of if 

So you have a theory ,gotcha :thumb: and it may be a conspiracy gotcha :thumb:

• Platinum Contributing Member

You want to know how stupid mankind is?

Multiple times over the past decades we've went on to exhume people who died with the Spanish influenza in permafrost areas to unfreeze or reanimate the virus.  Yes it wasn't good enough to leave a virus alone that killed maybe 80 million people worldwide....lets wake it up and study it. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/21/world/in-the-norwegian-permafrost-a-new-hunt-for-the-deadly-1918-flu-virus.html

During the first test of the atomic bomb scientists were not positive that the explosion wouldn't start earths atmosphere on fire.

The history of mankind is full of stories where science messes with what easily could end the human race.

Posted a number of times but spot on.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You want to know how stupid mankind is?

Multiple times over the past decades we've went on to exhume people who died with the Spanish influenza in permafrost areas to unfreeze or reanimate the virus.  Yes it wasn't good enough to leave a virus alone that killed maybe 80 million people worldwide....lets wake it up and study it. 

https://www.nytimes.com/1998/08/21/world/in-the-norwegian-permafrost-a-new-hunt-for-the-deadly-1918-flu-virus.html

During the first test of the atomic bomb scientists were not positive that the explosion wouldn't start earths atmosphere on fire.

The history of mankind is full of stories where science messes with what easily could end the human race.

Posted a number of times but spot on.

Back in around 2005 from what I recall.  Now we have the Spanish Flu in a number of P4 labs, WTF for?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I asked you.

You quoted my thoughts on Ace's thoughts :thumb:

As for Covid,,,it's done here and has been for awhile.Town full of American tourists all summer ,zero outbreaks,no restrictions. Basically back to normal.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Back in around 2005 from what I recall.  Now we have the Spanish Flu in a number of P4 labs, WTF for?

Weaponization.  

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Man we need the covid forum back.Some just won't let it go. Get over it Ace:news:

Yep an shovel all this shit back into it please. Great time for a "trump hurt my fewlings" forum too and shovel 99.9% of MC's shit in there!  :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

You quoted my thoughts on Ace's thoughts :thumb:

As for Covid,,,it's done here and has been for awhile.Town full of American tourists all summer ,zero outbreaks,no restrictions. Basically back to normal.

Sorry but its not done, until we say enough.  Hope you start to get it.  

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-s-top-doctor-warns-of-more-recommendations-to-public-on-masking-ahead-of-difficult-winter-1.6107774

1 hour ago, irv said:

Is that why you're TBP's newest member Irv??Found like minded people that all agree with each other??

If you're talking to your meth dealer friend Frankie tell him to cook up and extra batch and pay me my $500:thumb:

Infatuation is Badger going into the Pet photo thread and using pics of my pup for his Avatar because I'm ignoring him.Get your facts straight FFS

AD6A4DDB-09CF-47E6-A338-15526EBC8E5A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I've noticed the pro vaxxers are also the virus naturally occurred in nature crowd.  :lmao:

They also stand with Ukraine and are sold on the climate change scam.  In other words whatever propaganda msm tells them.

• Like 2