Check your account email address ×

Beau Biden lost his life in IRAQ!?!?!

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Biden is pre-dementia, Trump lies.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/535081-wapost-counts-30573-false-or-misleading-claims-in-four-years-by-trump/

If both or either run for 2024 and make it through the primaries then this country is dumber than a wet paper bag full of rocks. 

I am afraid that somehow the country is going to step up to prove that the rocks were smarter.

Seriously sad that EITHER were a choice in the last election.  Both parties should be ashamed.

• Like 3

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I am afraid that somehow the country is going to step up to prove that the rocks were smarter.

Seriously sad that EITHER were a choice in the last election.  Both parties should be ashamed.

fucking nuts . 

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

honestly, it's my opinion that before you are handed a ballot to cast you should have to pass a ten question multiple choice test similar to those attempting to become US citizens.

https://heywise.com/quiz/do-you-think-you-could-pass-a-us-citizenship-exam/

i speculate a test of this nature would eliminate 49% of voters... and be labeled as voter suppression immediately because both parties rely upon the 'dumb votes'. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

I love people who post up the obvious as some sort of revelation no one else had considered.

These are the people that think trump and biden were even close to the same and Jan 6th was an insurrection, we are not in a recession, inflation is good and democrats are here to save you.

Edited by racer254

Can you fucking imagine lying to the whole world about how your son died..... to try and win an election?

Tell us Mainecat.... is this what you were referring to when you said the country has gone to hell?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

These are the people that think trump and biden were even close to the same and Jan 6th was an insurrection, we are not in a recession, inflation is good and democrats are here to save you.

But they changed the definition.

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Who here thinks that?🤷🏻
Maybe MC but that’s it.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

It was not just the burn pits that the Americans used, it was also the accepted method for the Iraqi people.

My old lady was stationed in Baghdad. Remember, the oil wells were burning as well.

The last thing I am going to do is defend a case of 'stolen valor', which this is, but when you wake up every morning to your wife half hacking up a lung, I will correct that assertion.

Good to know.  :bc:

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Didn’t the the crack head brother start banging the wife after beau died 

They probably used the same show shower Joe like to use whit his occasional 'strange'... :news:

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

honestly, it's my opinion that before you are handed a ballot to cast you should have to pass a ten question multiple choice test similar to those attempting to become US citizens.

https://heywise.com/quiz/do-you-think-you-could-pass-a-us-citizenship-exam/

i speculate a test of this nature would eliminate 49% of voters... and be labeled as voter suppression immediately because both parties rely upon the 'dumb votes'. 

Definitely should be a pre-requisite.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who here thinks that?🤷🏻
Maybe MC but that’s it.

biden, the same guy that is signing executive orders right now, making policy that voters have to follow.

Edited by racer254

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I love people who post up the obvious as some sort of revelation no one else had considered.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who here thinks that?🤷🏻
Maybe MC but that’s it.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

biden, the same guy that is signing executive orders right now, making policy that voters have to follow.

Was it paint chips? Dropped on your head as an infant? 🤷🏻

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Says the guy that made a pseudo vaccine his entire personify tbh 

Lol, you and AC have done that.  All I've done is call out bullshit.  Hell the forum had to make a special sub-forum for you halfwits because of both of your consistently stupid covid posts.  Made even worse as none of them are based on any fact, just wishes.